Ratings for Dr. Nancy L. Linscott

Dr. Linscott does not come into appointments prepared with any background. When I ask about major events in the past, she seems clueless like she doesn't even remember. I get the sense she is jaded with seeing so many patients that unless you are on deaths door, she will take notice. In addition, she is not empathetic. I am not a complainer at all and rarely go in there. But when I do, I leave feeling like I bothered her and that I shouldn't have come in for something like a sinus infection. Needless to say, I'll never be going back to her.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Dr. Linscott seems to be thorough in her exams. Her staff is able to see patients on a Sat morning if needed. They also have in house Mammography available. This is a plus and one less trip/appointment for me to have to get to.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

After having horrible experiences with doctors I'm very choosy about the ones I trust. I trust Dr. Linscott so much that when she moved from Mill Creek to Bellevue I stayed with her. She takes the time to listen and makes you feel like you're her only patient. She's very slow with the prescription pad and will try alternatives rather than load you up with drugs you don't need. She's thorough and isn't afraid to send you to a specialist if you need one.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Dr. Linscott is a nice young doctor, fresh out of school and training. She is great since I am also a young woman. I feel totally comfortable with her and she is not judgemental. I don't feel like she takes the time to get to know you though and isn't very talkative, but besides that, she's great.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Nancy L. Linscott's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

HIP