Ratings for Dr. Mary C. Jennings

Dr. Jennings is very unprofessional and has not tact. She has zero bedside manner and her staff are not organized. I do not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

The worst expetience ever when it comes to professional service. Had to call several times to make payment that took months to finally get them to take and once they took it charged me three different times. Didnt give me any test results but requested a follow-up appointment. Staff said I needed to prove that I was charged three times... which they should be able to see...but no problem I can send what they need.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Not only was practically impossible to schedule an appointment. Their staff are the rudest people ever. I called and they had an attitude. And I had to call them maybe 12 times for them to give me the results that took more than a month. And then a few weeks after that I called the doctor and explained I was having a little bit of itchiness on my V area so she send me a prescription for chlamydia when I had done tests before saying I did not have that. And she was just giving me some pills so I would shut up and stop calling her. Two days later I had to rush to the emergency clinic because I was in so much pain and itchiness I couldn't pee for days! And found out I had a bladder infection. One of the worst doctors I have ever had.The doctor is super pushy about nuva ring because she probably gets a good commission out of it. I'd recommend you to go next door to planned parenthood because I'm sure even they can treat us better than this doctor for a fraction of the cost.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

By far the worst obgyn I have ever been to, I will never go back to this office. She was very rude and demeaning. She left me feeling embarrassed and humiliated. She was crude and spent little time getting to know me. Her office staff have not been helpful and are also insensitive and rude. Also, I found the office and examination room dingy and uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

This doctor was extremely insensitive and rude to me. I won't go into detail because of the personal nature, but my visit there will never be forgotten. It was demeaning. The staff was about as unprofessional as they come too. They held back test results and sent wrong information to my insurance company. Worst experience ever with a doctor! Stay away from this monster!!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

Rushes appt, forgets to give lab results, talks about health info in common areas, doesn't explain results or procedures very well, hesitate to do requested tests.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Mary C. Jennings's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

HealthPartners