Dr. Dana Jane Saltzman, MD. LAc

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dana Jane Saltzman, MD. LAc

Great staff. I love that I can make same day appointments, the staff is always friendly and Dr.Saltzman is always attentive to my needs.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

I highly recommend Dr.S. She is a very well informed and listens to my concerns. Their schedule is very accomadating and it is easy to book an appointment that same day. The location is convenient and the office is very well kept. Overall , good doctor experience and will continue to go to her. Just recently booked my acupuncture appointment so I’m excited to see how it goes !

Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Saltzman was very understanding and compassionate to my situation. I was in a terrible place in life and she was able to save me from it. Her staff is just as amazing and helpful. It feels great to be in a better place now and its all thanks to her. I was seen by her counselors in my weekly meetings and the she treated me with Suboxone and always made time to keep up to date with me and my medication.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Cool office. Amazing staff. Ace pro doctor. You can't do better for primary care PCP in NYC.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

We couldn't ask for better care. The Santos family is deeply indebted to her and professionalism

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

t was good to be treated with professionalism and care. Dr. Saltzman and her staff made me feel that I was in safe hands and even made me smile from the time I stepped a foot into the door until my appointment was over. I appreciate her follow ups and willingness to answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

This is a top notch office with professional staff whether it's admin or medical assistants. The doctor is superlative. No joke. I came in with a complex problem and it turned out that I had been given bad no wrong! advice by too prior physicians. I'm back on track now thanks to Dr. S!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

I've been coming to Dr. Saltzman for 3 years now and have always had a great experience. I was referred here by a close friend, and I recommend all my friends to her now. Dr. Saltzman is a well-informed and very competent doctor. I come here with all my primary care as well as women's health concerns. Recently I began acupuncture for smoking cessation, and I was able to quit entirely. Dr. Saltzman's care has always been very thorough, and her attention to detail and personal investment in her patients' well-being is why I continue to come to her. Additionally they cover all the bases for what you want in a doctor's office. They have good hours for those who work, and they flexibly accommodate schedules so that you are able to see the doctor within a week. The staff is friendly, and the office manager greets you as soon as you exit the elevator. The location is convenient, and the office is very clean. Moreover, my company switched insurance providers, but this wasn't an issue because Midtown Health and Wellness accepts a wide range of insurances. http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Dana_Saltzman/reviews#ixzz4T46TXyUF

Submitted December 16, 2016

The office is beautifully kept and has a relaxing waterfall in the waiting area. The staff is friendly and professionally. They answered all my questions with exceptional concern. Dr. Saltzman is a breath of fresh air-- personable and concerned. She does not just grab her prescription pad to get you out of the office but gets to the core of issues. She treats holistically and incorporates alternative medicine ie acupuncture, herbs and homeopathy into her practice. http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Dana_Saltzman/reviews#ixzz4S4Gze2Au

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr. Saltzman is a very intelligent brilliant MD . I'm her patient and she helped me very much and she is caring to my needs. Positivity is what she represents and she has helped me with regards to living a healthier lifestyle.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr. Dana Jane Saltzman, MD. LAc's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

After earning honors at New York Medical College, she did her residency at in Internal Medicine at St. Vincent's Hospital in NYC. There she received first rate training in acute and primary care at what was one of New York's foremost community-based hospitals in Greenwich Village. Since opening her practice 11 years ago, Dr. Saltzman has had the opportunity to not only continue to treat patients using conventional Western medicine, but she now incorporates Eastern modalities of healing into her practice. In 2000 Dr. Saltzman received her license in acupuncture from New York Medical College. She actively pursues an interest in Eastern medicine and has studied Botanical Medicine with Dr. Andrew Weill at Columbia University.

• English