Ratings for Dr. Afdal I. Allam

You are lucky if you found doctor Allam. He is ... not "all business", not rushing to go to next pt.,he is very professional,knowledgeable in so many areas, he gives his time to his pts, he respects his pts.You feel "cared". His diagnosis and treatment is superb.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

LOVE DR. ALLAM, BEEN GOING TO HIM FOR OVER 20 YEARS. ALWAYS HAS TIME FOR YOU AND HAS ALL THE ANSWERS. HE IS THE BEST DR. YOU HAVE TO WAIT ALOT OF THE TIME, BUT IT'S WORTH IT!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Dr. Allam is absolutely the best physician in Orange County. Yes, his office is busy and there usually is a wait to be seen, but it is worth it. They have a well trained staff and the best medical equipment, and all of the doctors are very skilled. Dr. Allam is very caring, experienced, and attuned to every patient (as is Dr. Hopper). Sometimes they do get crowded (I have waited up to over one hour), but they make an effort to accomodate everyone. The knowledge that he has extends well beyond general practice. I was referred to Dr. Allam from a friend, and he is like an icon in the community.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Dr Allam and staff are great. He's been my family's doctor for years. Now I take my children to him. Very straight forward and knowledgeable. Have to wait to get appointment sometimes because he is very good... It's worth the wait to see someone you can trust. Never had a problem with the multiple referrals I've gotten over the years! Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2008

Dr. was very rude, assistant Lisa very unprofessional and nasty on phone when trying to get referral. I ended up crying on phone trying to get my referral while Lisa LAUGHED at me and my medical issue. Referral took over 4 weeks to get. The worst medical office I have ever been to and had to deal with. Dr. Allam cares nothing for patients who need speciality help and office staff has severe issues and should not treat people this way. If Lisa worked for me she would be fired immediately for conduct toward patients.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2008

I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR. ALLAM FOR 18 YRS. HE IS THE MOST WONDERFUL, KNOWLEDGEABLE CARING AND THOROUGH DR.!!! HE IS THE BEST!!!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2008

I was five minutes late to my appointment and was told to get in line and wait another hour to be seen. Rude office staff.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2007

This office has a severe problem with office staff - in particular trying to get a referral is a miracle, don't waste your time in this office you will never get medical help especially if you require a referral or special treatment.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2007

Dr. Allam is the best. I have been going to him since 1993.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2006

I thought this was a very progressive office with an excellent staff of doctors. I saw Dr. Allam who is the medical director, and he was excellent in his knowledge and in his ability to explain my medical concerns to me and the possibilities for my treatment. He is very involved in the community (where I got my reccomendation to visit the office) and is highly skilled not only in Family Practice, but was able to treat my condition in office. I highly reccomend him to anyone interested in a compasssionate physician with the knowledge to assess and treat them.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2006

Dr. Afdal I. Allam's Credentials

• Spanish

• Al-Azhar Univ, Fac Of Med, Cairo, Egypt (Grad. 1978)