Ratings for Dr. Ann Bridges

Ann Bridges does not have deep knowledge in her field and more concerned about the payment rather than her patients' health. She does not read patients' medical histories and does not listen to them carefully trying to establish the reason of a condition. I have had her as my provider for a couple of years and after I realized that she is a failure as a professional, I was happy to switch to a different gynecologyst. Do not waste your time if you care about your health and look for a doctor elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I had my first visit with Dr. Bridges, I feel shes very knowledgeable, but don't have time for her patients, don't read their charts before the actual visit, too rough!!!!..ive had make doctors with huge hands that were gentle.shes rushing to get to next patient, (more money greed)focus too much on payment type. Sense prejudice, which is sad, we dont condone prejudice in Seattle. I immediately changed doctors. Sound like she was upset that my husband and I waited til the age of 42 to have another child, I thought that was my choice.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

She is wonderful! I felt very comfortable with her, right off the bat. Friendly and didn't seem rushed, thorough. When I went back, she took the time to review my chart before coming in. It bugs me when the doc comes in and downs down to your chart as if they have no idea who you are or what your history is. Very professional.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Bridges since about 2005/6. She is always very chill, laid back and always seems like she has a ton of time. I was surprised by some reviewers who didn't feel this way, but my experience with other doctors was more rushed and like I always asked too many questions which I have never experienced with Dr. Bridges. She is awesome and I recommend her HIGHLY!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Dr. Bridges was my dr. for my first 2 pregnancies. I think she is a very smart dr, but I felt rushed in my appts. At one point one of her office staff told me she only could spend 10 min with me even though my appt was scheduled well in advance because that was the maximum amt of time Dr. Bridges had for every appt. In my first pregnancy, Dr. Bridges could not find my son's heartbeat at 12 weeks. The best the Polyclinic could do was send me home and schedule me for an ultrasound in the late afternoon the next day. The next 24 hrs was excruciating. After a post-delivery problem with my 2nd child, that Dr. Bridges couldn't find yet my current dr found in 5 min, I decided to leave. That problem required follow up surgery so it wasn't a little issue that would clear with time. Overall I think Dr. Bridges is smart & caring, but perhaps subject to organizational constraints on her time that impact patient care. Try drs associated with Overlake - you'll be happier.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

Dr. Bridges is a great doctor--she's very competent and warm without being unprofessional, which is how I like doctors to be. Her nurse is great, too. I haven't been to a better doctor in Seattle.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Bridges for over 10 years. She saw me through two pregnancies while she was preganant herself. She delivered my second child and also helped me with laser surgery on abnormal cervical cells. She is very personable, compassionate, warm and knowledgable. I highly recommend her and she has had her LPN for as long as I have been a patient, she is also great.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

I haven't been to Dr. Bridges in a few years, but I remember her to be very patient, very educated and sometimes late, but then that's a doctor thing anyway. She has a huge client base, so it's hard to get in to see her. She does the most thorough breast exam of any doctor I've been to. She is very calming. (I have a tremendous fear of doctors and she has never made me feel like an idiot because of this irrational fear.) I would definitely recommend her as your primary OBGYN doctor, especially if you are having issues.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

Dr. Bridges seems very knowledgable and experienced in her field. Her staff however, isn't the best. Her LPN always messes up my blood pressure checks, which can be dangerous since I have hypertension. Her front-desk staff are rude high school girls who talk loudly about their daily dramas. I feel like this clinic and the doctor is quite impersonal, and I definitely feel like I am just a number... I've been going there for 7 months of this pregnancy, and they still cannot pronounce my name correctly. Aside from that, Dr. Bridges is sweet, seems caring, and is non-judgemental... not too mention being very well educated and knowledgeable. It is sometimes hard to get ahold of her or the nurse... it sometimes takes 2-3 days before they finally return my phone calls.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Ann Bridges's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1986)

Molina