Ratings for Dr. Andre C. Jakubowski

Started seeing Dr. J in early pregnancy. He's not much on chit chat. I'm ok with that. Pros: 1) private practice, 2) he usually calls you back. The disappointing aspects were as follows: 1)declined to treat my ear infection, his reaction "i've never seen anything like that" referring to swollen lymph node - referred me to an ent; 2) even on last visit, couldn't remember my name; 3) had a difficult delivery (tore badly), I was unaware he did not do episiotomy (my bad for not asking - just thought modern docs did that) - his excuse-he'd rather risk a "small" tear of ripping-small to him maybe.; 4) during last visit, i asked a question regarding my delivery - his answer was "don't ask me that, i don't remember". I didn't expect him to remember, i expected him to check his chart and answer. Needless to say I will never use him again.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010

The best doctor I have seen. He always gets on the phone to answer your questions

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

The Blonde Lady at the front desk needs to go. If the Doctor ever loses patients i am sure it is because of her!!! She need to take customer service classes and atleast act like she cares for the patients. I am sure he would make more money with out her. I cant until the day i go in there and there is a nice smiling happy lady waiting there to greet you.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

I love Dr. J! I have had issues with one member of his staff being a bit rude, but she is very efficient. My favorite part about Dr. J is that even though he's been delivering babies longer than I've been alive, he still smiles every time he hears my babies heartbeat. He also takes all phone calls himself, so if you have a concern, your not going to have to talk to the nurse. You don't wait in his office forever, he sees patients almost always on time. He delivered my sisters 3 children, and her friends' 5 children. In the hospital, the nurses told my sister she was very lucky to have Dr. J, as he's the best OB out there!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2008

I agree with everyone that Dr J is amazing and like no other doctor out there. He cares about you as a person and goes above and beyond. I also agree about the staff needing to lighten up. One person in particular, who may even be his wife, is very, very rude and condecending with every interaction. Any question is very rudely and partially answered.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008

He is by far the BEST dr in the whole world. I love this man. He is truly the deffinition of fine quality healthcare. I sure wish the rest of the doctors were as good as he is. He delivered my daughter a few yrs ago, and he also delivered 2 other babies of people I know whom also adored him. GREAT, GREAT Doctor!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

DR J is the MAN!!! I delivered my two kids with him - and was SOOO sad that I couldn't have had my third with him (we moved). You can ask him anything - even on weekends. He calls you RIGHT back! I thought I was miscarrying - and he called within 5 minutes! On a SUNDAY! There are VERY few doctors like this anymore - and he is one of the RARE ones. Once you get to know him and his "humor" - he will be one of your faves too!!!!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2007

I love Dr. J! He's the best! Will get on the phone if you have questions. He delivered my second by cesarean. Very caring. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2007

Dr. Jak is amazing. He was on call as my OB was away. He delivered my son and was great!!! I had some complications with my placenta and my uterus firming up. I was losing a lot of blood. He was able to get it all under control. Several of the nurses told me that I was lucky it was him because if it was another doctor I might have ended up with a hysterectomy. A week after delivery my appendix ruptured and he came in saw me every day while i was in the hospital. And I was never his original patient. An absolute sweet wonderful smart doctor.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007

I've been going to Dr. J since I was pregnant with my first child, and that's about 15 years now! Even after I moved 45 miles away, I still see him for my yearly exam. He's very professional, and seems to remember me each time he sees me (which is only once a year anymore). He shakes my hand! My only complaint is that I wish he'd consult with me while I'm fully clothed, instead of chatting with me while I'm in my paper-doll clothing...

flag | Submitted February 7, 2007

Dr. Andre C. Jakubowski's Credentials

• Akademia Med Im Karola Marcinkowskiego, Poznan, Poland (Grad. 1963)