Ratings for Dr. Raymond L. Para

Very rude to me and my family re billing arrangements that were made Prior to work being done. Had the nerve to harass a family member with cancer over their bill even though they were aware of illness. Was a life time patient but will never go back again after how we were treated!! That's what being loyal buys you, nothing but a stab In the back!! Did not like the office staff attitudes or how hygienist handled adverse reaction. Plenty of other dentists that are actually In network with insurance providers!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

This is by far the best dentist office I have ever been to!! The staff was welcoming and knowledgeable! The office is beautiful and every room has a stunning lake view! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I can't believe this dentist didn't respond to my several emails... I am quite disappointed. The staff was horrible. They didn't even have one at the reception table. Dr. Para was sort of late, by 15 minutes! So, in general... I wouldn't recommend this dentist... to anyone!

Submitted November 30, 2012

In my 58 yrs I've been to 6 dentists overall. Dr. Para is by far the best I've had. His description of the procedure is very easy to understand and it appears he will do anything to save the tooth. I recently had to replace a crown. He could have easily "sold" me an implant. He did not and proceeded to save the tooth, give me a new crown and save money at the same time. The staff there is also 2nd to none. They are friendly, knowledgeable and they go the extra mile. I recently had to find out if my medical would cover a snoring device. One of the office staff, Charise, made the effort to review my coverage, contact the Insurance Co and report back to me on the results. This is NOT every day service. This is outstanding service which is not common today. I recommend this office every chance I get. Please see my comments for Dr. Alexis Senholzi as well.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

My old dentist retired to I was forced to find a new dentist. I switched to Dr. Para about five years ago and i have not had any problems. His staff is wonderful!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

i was a new patient and had pain in my teeth. i called him and he sow me the same day.he is very good.understand the pain.staff is so helpfull.at last i got a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

Great Doctor and nice staff! Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2009

Have been a patient over 10 years. Excellent doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2007

Dr. Para treats my whole family and we have had nothing but excellent service from him. The staff in the office are also pleasant and professional. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

New in town and picked him for his proximity, what luck was that. Finding a new dentist is worrisome but he and his staff were great to my family of four. He was able to do slight orthodonic procedures for my older girls and I felt immediate trust after we had our visits. Staff very knowledgeable on tooth care. His partner also quite acceptable.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2006