Ratings for Dr. Cole V. Mason

Dr Mason is by far the best pediatrician we have ever had. He has decades of experience but still stays very current with medical research. He was the one that first recognized symptoms of Autism in our son and thanks to him we got a very prompt and thorough diagnosis. He has referred us to countless other providers that have been instrumental in treating our son and we feel that without Dr. Mason, our almost 6 yr old son would not be the communicative, social, and nearly typical child that he is. The thing I like best about Dr Mason is he truly takes time with each patient and listens to their input. I HIGHLY recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

Dr. Mason is a wealth of knowledge. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2008

Dr. Mason has been a pediatrician in town for longer than he likes to admit. He knows kids and he knows medicine. I especially appreciate the care he takes in working with my teenage boys to ensure they have ample opportunties to tell him things they might not tell their Mom. When my son got sick over a holiday weekend and I called on Monday AM and insisted on an appointment before afternoon, they skipped lunch to see my son and review his labs with me to come up with a treatment plan. The entire Olympia Pediatrics group is highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2007

Dr. Mason has been my doctor since I was a baby (literally!) I have been very happy with him and his staff throughout my 19 years of life. Anyone looking for a good pediatrician should look to him. Thank you Dr. Mason!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Cole V. Mason's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1972)

MSP/BC Med