Ratings for Dr. Ronald E. Greger

Horrible physician. Took my money. Did nothing for me and this is my fault for going to him. These urgent care places make there money on volume. He could care less. I also looked up his malpractices.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Very strange comments from those before me. I only very positive things to say: He is very knowlegeable, caring, and he takes his time with each patient; maybe , that is the reason he alwys ran late with appointments.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

I thought that Dr. Greger was very nice and helpful. He always seemed genuinely concerned and never made me feel like "just another case". I went to him for years, and would still be had I not moved out-of-state.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2006

I can't say he was the friendliest guy...He helped me dealing with a recurring ankle problem, but we just didn't connect. I felt like I was just another case to him and not a person.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2006

Good bedside manner. Takes adequate time to speak to patient. Cautious with prescriptions - gives good lifestyle advice. Excellent sports medicine physician.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2005

He kept me waiting for an hour in his examining room and never bothered to explain why. When I asked, he became offended.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2005

Very uncaring. He heard a heart murmur and sent me for an echocardiogram. When the specialist read the echo, she called him and said it was very serious and she wanted to see me. He told her (I had never even met her - just the technician) to call me and set up an appointment. So I got a call from an unknown cardiologist telling me to come in right away! I was terribly scared. And I NEVER heard again from Dr Greger, even though I had been using him as my primary care doctor for over 12 years. I asked several other doctors (relatives of mine who would answer honestly) whether they would called me, at least, to tell me that there was a serious problem, before I heard from an unknown doctor. They all said they would have. I changed doctors, but Dr. Greger was not interested in asking me why I had all my records shipped to a new doctor.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Ronald E. Greger's Credentials

• Univ Di Roma-La Sapienza, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Roma, Italy (Grad. 1970)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Gaithersburg, MD