Ratings for Dr. Joseph Aloise

Pretty garbage experience, staff immediately judges patients, it's obvious by their expression and more obvious when you hear them talking smack about you around the corner. The doctor himself seems okay, no bad impressions of him but the people around him bring the place down. Tell your nurses to stop talking **** about everyone and everything, the patient shouldn't be put down when they're supposed to be helped by a doctor right?

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Best doctors office, always makes time for established patients and is very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Dr Aloise is eh ok as a doctor. Getting an appointment is not hard but the wait is long. He needs to work on his people's skills. Make sure you get all your prescriptions, forms, etc signed or filled out because he will NOT help you later over the phone. No matter what you need you will have to make another appointment. I recently moved to NY and my insurance company needed for him to fill out a yearly for to approved my prescription for birth control pills and they refused to fax the form.... the only way to get it done was to make an appointment to discuss it which i couldn't do since I'm already in NY and he is in Florida. This only proves to me that all he wants is the money and he doesn't care about the well being of his patients.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

THE MAN IS UNPROFESSIONAL AND FOUL MOUTH. I HEARD HIM CURSING AT AND ABOUT A PATIENT ON DIFFERENCT OCCASIONS WHILE I WAS IN THE EXAM ROOM. I KNOW HE IS THE DOCTOR BUT I HAVE HEARD HIM DO THE SAME THING TO ONE OF HIS A FEW OF HIS STAFF MEMBERS. I CAN SEE WHY SOME OF HIS NURSES LOOK STRESSED. HE IS NOT QUITE THE "GOOD" PERSON OR DR. SOME PEOPLE THINK HE IS. HE HAS DISCRIMINATED AND MISDIAGNOSED ALOT OF PATIENTS,IT'S AMAZING WHAT YOU HEAR IN THE ROOM WHEN YOUR WAITING FOR HOURS.HIS PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT IS GREAT, YADY, SHE VERY ATTENTIVE, FORWARD AND VERY PATIENT AND CARING. YOU CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE STAFF AS TO WHO IS WORKING FOR WHO. SHE NEEDS TO HAVE HER OWN PRACTICE.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

All I can say is the review above had to be made up by one of his staff...he sees over 60+ pts a day! Raking in as many as he can..no wonder someone said he looked stressed! He was quite to the point of MUTE and has zero bedside manner, he is a site for sore eyes and I woudl never go back even if I was on my death bed, I waited so long to see this lousy dr. who btw rarely even attend seminars to keep up to date! SAD.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

Just needed refils, went in at 3:15 and was seen at5:00. Doctor came in said three words handed me the perscriptions, asked me to breathe heavily and I was done in two minutes. Waited long enough for me to be able to watch a complete movie, and part of another one on my iPod.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

dr gave out of date(by 4 yrs.) -expired meds to patient; never apologized and lacks good social skills with patients...dr is very stressed out acting.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

How many pts can be seen per day is the theme of this office. No concern for pts in over-crowded waiting room. Medical staff is unprofessional and rude at best. "There are your "sample" drugs in a brown paper bag and sent out the door. This is a terrible way to treat human beings.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

Staff talked about other patients in ear shot. Dr. must not have any children/teens because he lacks the skill to interact with teens and young adults like my daughter. We were shocked at how many people were packed in his room like cattle. Not pleased.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

Dr. Aloise is a wonderful person. he is very knowledgeable in his field of work. Dr. Aloise takes his time with each patient. So if you have to wait a little bit, it worth it!!! He asks a lot of questions. He has treated severly disabled individuals is an outstanding way. He is caring and kind. He treats as many people as he possibly can in a days time. He allows walk-in patients, if you are in need of help that day. I have a great deal of respect for him. He has taken care of my mother and father for years.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2007

Dr. Joseph Aloise's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1987)

MSP/BC Med