Ratings for Dr. Sakina H. Davis

Love this office! Everyone is always so nice and helpful. Worth every penny!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

All this doctor cares about is money, she charges you a lot for blood test that you can have them done somewhere else cheaper. I would not recommend this doctor to no one.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Everyone at the office is amazing! No wait time and great care.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Very overpriced; inaccurate reporting; would not recommend this practice

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I have been going to Woodlands Wellness for 7 years. Right after my last child was born, my hormones were completely out of whack. I did the complete wellness program and have never felt better! Dr. Davis is great at what she does!!! I look so much younger than all my high-school friends and I truly believe it is the hormones that are allowing me to age so gracefully. Every year I go back and she draws my blood to check levels. I highly recommend Dr. Sakina Davis to anyone that wants to feel great!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Nice doctor and staff, but very overpriced.The following up is also very disappointing/poor. I paid $3500,- for blood work/vitamins etc. and I can't say I feel any better, but hey.. maybe it works for some people :)

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Paid 750.00 for a blood test to check my thyroid. Apparently Dr. Davis didn't like the results because she wanted to add on more tests=more money. Then 6 days later when I went to get my Rx, they never even called it into the pharmacy. I was not impressed.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Dr Davis is really good at a holistic approach to women's issues. Her staff is great. But the initial visit and whole woman evaluation is pushed on you and includes several superficial cosmetic components. This is very off-putting. Her actual tests were outstanding. Berkely heart panel and spectrum vitamin. But I feel all these cosmetic procedures are nonsense. Now she has gotten so busy- you don't see her - only her PA.- but you still pay her over the top prices. But she is one of the few Drs who understand bio-identical hormones. I couldn't get an appt for an infection before a week! And that's with the PA. :(. AND she doesn't take insurance.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Dr Davis specializes in hormone and vitamin deficiencies and womens' issues. She takes a holistic approach, which makes her unique from other MDs.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010