Ratings for Dr. Timothy S. Petsche

Dr Pestche is an excellent doctor . He really listened to me, he was very attentive and caring.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

very attentive and answered all of my questions concerning a very serious injury

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I've been under Dr. Petsche's care for quite a few years now. When I first met him, I had been suffering with debilitating knee pain and I didn't like the advice he gave me as I was focused more on trying to just get pain relief. I decided to do a scope of both knees along with pain management with a different surgeon and it didn't improve my situation at all. After a couple years of continued suffering with no relief, I was in a place mentally to go back to Dr. Petsche and really listen to him as this was clearly not a temporary issue, which is what he had tried to tell me. After a microfracture procedure in both knees, some cleanups, and some orthovisc, I was able to do things I hadn't been able to do for a long time. Dr. Petsche knows how to not just care for the current issue, but tries to help us understand what's best for us for the long run. I wish my younger self would have understood this. The things that stand out besides his expert knowledge of knees are his empathy and compassion, his passion for helping others, and his desire to educate. He also has wonderful office staff that is a direct reflection of him. Dr. Petsche has literally given back to me an active life -- and as a young man with kids, this has been invaluable to my family. Thank you, Dr. Petsche! You have changed my life and although I don't look forward to the next problem with my knees as they continue to wear out, I'm really grateful that you are there to help get me back on my feet again!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr. Pestsche did an amazing job repairing my rotator cuff after I took a nasty fall on the ice which pushed my arm bone up through my rotator cuff, tearing the top and back completely. It's been two years since my accident, and I have complete use and range of motion of my arm. Thanks, Dr. Petsche!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

I had surgery on my right shoulder by another doctor in October 2005 because of an injury suffered on a constrution job. After starting physical therapy in November I started having problems with increased pain and range of motions issues(ROM). I had a cortisone shot in December which did not help. I continued with therapy into January of 2006. More pain and loss of ROM. Another shot and an MRI, shot did not help and MRI showed nothing. By June of 2006 my doctor was at a loss for what was causing my problems, which were getting worse. By now my right arm and shoulder, left arm and shoulder and my upper back and neck were involved. I could not raise my arms over my shoulders. I was seen by six doctors, one twice, and they did not help me. I was seen by Dr. Petsche in January of 2008. He asked if any of them had thought of my neck, none had. He had x-rays of both shoulders and neck. The problem was in my neck. His associate Dr. Popp fused my 5/6-6/7, which took care of most of mpain issues.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

very informative and accurate with the length of time for recovery.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

Dr. Timothy S. Petsche's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Geneva, IL