Ratings for Dr. Kelley E. White

I have never felt Dr. White took any interest in me as a person and I find her condescending and cold, sometimes even shaming. Her staff is rude and I always have to wait 45 minutes to see her even tho she doesn't seem that busy. I have stayed with her out of laziness but reading these other comments has motivated me to find a Doc with whom I have some level of rapport. She seems to only ask me questions that are part of some standard checklist, which is humiliating.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

I think Dr. white is one of the best Doctor I have been to. I have retired, but refuse to get a Doctor closer to home because I cannot give her up. She is very knowledgeable and works with me until we get a problem resolved or under control. Would not want to ever change.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. White doesn't deserve to be considered caring and compassionate. I had the most horrible experience with a doctor ever. I left my physical crying which was never completed. I never felt so degraded all because I stated all my issues seeking help and cures. I received only degrading and presumptive remarks. I have never felt so wronged by finally seeking help. ...And from a professional. Never again and I hope this will reach others so they will she her true personality.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

I really really felt like part of a mass production line - just a number - hurry up and let me get to my next patient feeling - didn't take time to help try to figure out my problem. no one smiled or looked happy - they didn't seem to really care. I went for over a year before changing to another doctor, who I am very satisfied with.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

All my calls to Dr. White's office were answered by an independantly contracted answering service so that it was impossible to speak to someone in the office in person. No matter when I called, the answering service put me on hold for an extended time. I did not always receive a return call from their office. For this reason I changed to another health care provider. Dr. White was always pleasant and knowlegable but unable to spend more that 15 minutes with me at any appointment.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

On initial visit seemed pleasant, but after that had a bad attitude; unwilling to listen to all symptoms. Also, though it is within her right, I felt she should at least look at my records (I just moved here) before she refused to prescribe the same prescription regime I have had for the last 8 years as verified in records from the GP and specialist. I switched doctors.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2008

I don't know what this other person is talking about. Doctor White is a caring, knowledgeable person.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

When I went to this doctor with a serious bacterial infection from a tick bite, she was ridiculing and basically called me a liar.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Kelley E. White's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

MSP/BC Med