Ratings for Dr. Michael Cirigliano

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Mike for over 10 years. In fact, we drive 4 hours to see him. He has saved my life twice. Dr. Mike is one of the most talented, compassionate, smart, patient oriented doctors you will ever meet. In fact, he excels on personal service and brings each patient back to the exam room. He is very popular and has a large loyal patient base. Dr. Mike has a great sense of humor and treats us like family. Also, he is the medical consulant for Fox in Philly and has segments on during the week. You will never regret becoming a patient of Dr. Mike's. We simply love him!!!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

Everyone calls him "Dr. Mike," and that reflects his personable nature. I have rarely had a long wait to be seen, but any busy doctor has to deal with emergencies, and it has occasionally affected my wait time. Dr. Mike is very comprehensive, (to a fault,) and is genuinely concerned about the overall health of his patients. After I see him, he always calls to review any test results, and I recieve a report by mail.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

I think Dr. Mike is a great doctor but I often consider changing practices because of how long you sit in the wait room. THen they take you back into an exam room and you sit an dwait even more. The reception staff is rude and you feel like you are bothering them just by showing up. The nursing staff is competent and friendly. Dr. Mike is a very smart and knows his stuff, he pays attention and listens to what you have to say. He is not afraid to send you for test. He is prompt with getting results back to you and answering calls. He really is a top doc and that is the only reason I stay with him. Too bad he can't do an overhaul on the office staff.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2008

Kind, compassionate, his priority is his patients. His outside interests don't interfere with his practice at all. Unfortunately, he doesn't hire his office staff, which are inefficient.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2006

Inefficient office staff and too many outside interests

flag | Submitted September 6, 2006

Dr. Michael Cirigliano's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Unicare