Ratings for Dr. Suman S. Rao

We've been with Dr. Rao for six years now and she takes care of all of our kids. She is an amazing pediatrician, she is very thorough and makes sure my children get the absolute best care! I know she has a lot of children that she see's. So when I'm in the hospital giving birth to my second child and she walks in asking how my son is doing, not by name, But his nickname. That's special. Dr. Rao always takes her time explaining everything. Believe it or not, My son looks forward to his apt. With Dr. Rao ;)

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Dr Rao is the best person/Dr that I know. She really cares about my two boys and always remembers everything we talk about. I'm so thankful that I was able to find her because she truly gives me comfort when caring for my children! We love her!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

I totally agree with the previous rater! Dr Rao is fantastic. My second daughter was one of her first patients and she still remembers when she was born! I would and have reccomended her to anyone I come across. I feel very fortunate to have such a great pediatrician in the small community that we live in. I would give Dr. Rao 10 stars if it were possible. She is so caring and knowledgable. She always remembers my other childrens names, even when they arent present. She also remembers that I have sisters who usse the same practice and their childrens names. She isnt too proud to consult another doctor if she isnt sure of the diagnosis. We love her so much. My kids actually ask to go to the doctor, thats how much at ease she makes them fee.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2006

Dr. Rao is the best Pediatrician I have ever had for my two children. She has the best bed-side manner and really cares about her patients and their families. When my husband went to Iraq she always made sure to ask about him, even after not seeing us for a couple of months. She went over and above on testing for a "genetic abnormality" on my son, just to make sure it would not hurt him in the future (what mother wouldn't love that a doctor really cared about her child). She speaks very clear english, and is easy to understand. Not hard to get in to see, and will arrange for "emergency" visits. Great Doc, we love her!!!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Suman S. Rao's Credentials

• Kasturba Med Coll, Mysore Univ, Mangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Rolla, MO