Ratings for Dr. Lana R. Crowley

Dr Crowley is a caring and thorough practitioner who is concerned about the patient first! She will try to help you in any way she can and also try to save you money in the process. She is personable and approachable and listens to your concerns. Her recommendations are medically sound.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

I went to get tested for strep. She looked for spots and didn't see them. I had to point them out to her. She jabbed the back of my throat hard with the swab. She missed and had to do it again. She printed off information for me but said it was probably old and I'd find better info on Google or Wikipedia...

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

Dr. Crowley does a wonderful job. I have found her to be a good listener and very thorough in her exam. She patiently answers questions and is easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2007

Was 30 min late after nurse left room. Kept cutting me off, and then asked about what I was going to tell her.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2007

Helped me understand and manage my problem with breast pain. Very easy to understand. Would recommend that anyone with a concern about her breast see Dr. Crowley.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Lana R. Crowley's Credentials

• University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Secure Horizons