You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Elaine G. Hathaway

The absolutely best doctor I've ever had. Old fashioned enough to provide adequate time to discuss everything; I never felt rushed or hurried. Yet, contemporary enough to be extremely knowledgeable about all the latest techniques, products and upgrades. I was her patient in her previous Highland Park, NJ office and have since followed her to her new office in Somerset New Jersey.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Wrongly diagnosed me and had to run to a specialist. It is hard to imagine how a doctor with so many years of experience could wrongly diagnose someone. I felt like she was there just to get done and get out. I tried to discuss other contact lens options since I was not so satisfied with current one. Her response was to "this one works fine so let us go with this". I am definitely not planning to go here again

flag | Submitted September 4, 2010

Absolutely topnotch. Diagnosed my micro-stroke when 4 other doctors could not.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

Very pleasant, personable general opthomologist. She knows her patients and showed up on a Sunday for an emergency!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Elaine G. Hathaway's Credentials

• Indiana Medical College, School Of Medicine Of Purdue University (Grad. 1977)

Updates

• Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "732-565-1500".

March 26, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "The absolutely best doctor I've ever had. Old fashioned enough to provide adequate time to discuss everything; I never felt rushed or hurried. Yet, contemporary..."

January 8, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=19064'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.3

February 5, 2014