Dr. Richard T. Hung

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Richard T. Hung

An absolutely amazing experience. The staff was professional and caring. Dr. Hung was exactly what I was hoping for when I decided to travel to Houston for surgery. I highly recommend Dr Hung and is staff!’

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Daniel Horton in Houston, Texas May 21, 2018 Dr. Hung performed balloon sinuplasty surgery on me and my sinus issues are gone. I suffered from extreme sinus infections for over 20 years and Dr. Hung expertise allowed me to live normally again. I haven’t breathed this freely since I was a teenager. I immensely recommend Dr. Hung to anyone who suffers with sinus issues. Thank You Dr. Hung for your integrity, professionalism and expertise

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Excellent experience! We visited Dr. Hung's clinic for two times. He has been very patient and professional. I had sinus 3-D CT scan at his office, and he walked back with the result images on his ipad in 10 mins. Very efficient and high-tech doctor. With his wonderful diagnosis and suggestion, my sinusitis has improved after the first visit.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Very Good experience! Dr. Hung and his staff treated me very professional. With I did Balloon Sinuplasty surgery with Dr. Hung. With his excellent treatment and diagnosis, I don’t suffer headaches everyday.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr Hung is wonderful. He always takes the time explain everything and is never rushed. The office staff are all wonderful as well. The practice is run very efficiently. His nurse Iyvonne is wonderful also.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Had the sinuplasty procedure. The results have been great and I can finally say I think I have found a long term solution to my chronic sinus infection problem.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

I found Dr Hung to be friendly, professional, and helpful. I had a balloon sinuplasty to help with allergies and recurrent sinus pressure/infections and it truly changed me life! I can't recommend it or Dr Hung highly enough.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr. Hung is very professional and understanding. He answers my questions and makes me feel comfortable when I am in his office. His assistants are very friendly. I would recommend Dr. Hung to my friends.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr. Hung is the most professional and friendly person I have met in years. He take time to explained all the things he will do. He is very easy to be around, excellent person to be around and the hold office personnel.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

It was great having Dr. Hung for my sinus procedure. He was very professional and took the time to make sure I understood all aspects of my procedure and how the recovery was proceeding. His nurse is very kind and was very professional in all interactions.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr. Richard T. Hung's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Richard T. Hung, M.D., F.A.C.S., trained at Baylor College of Medicine and Medical College of Wisconsin. He has a special interest in advancing the treatment of allergic rhinitis and sinusitis. The Balloon Sinuplasty procedure has revolutionized the management of sinusitis by improving outcomes and limiting recovery times, and can be performed in the office simultaneously with a nasal septoplasty, avoiding hospitalization for this common procedure. Dr. Hung has continually been named a Texas Monthly Super Doc as well as one of America’s Best Doctors. He has been featured on Discover Health Channel’s Mystery Diagnosis. Patients consistently rate him five stars on Healthgrades and Vitals.com. Outside the office, Dr. Hung enjoys scuba diving, surfing and kite boarding. He is immersed in raising three great kids with his beautiful wife. He likes to photograph deep sea marine life, his children surfing and his family.

• Chinese

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

• Chronic sinusitis