Dr. Pavlina P. Suchanova
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(168)

"I am very fortunate to have come across Dr Suchanova when I was getting 2nd opinions f..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Richard T. Hung

About 16 years ago I needed some major surgery to correct my nose from a boched broken nose surgery from high school. Dr Hung did an awesome job. Recently, I have had an unrelated issue and his diagnosis was spot on. He's a great person who is surrounded by a great staff.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2019

I had balloon sinuplasty with Dr. Hung and have nothing but good things to say. Dr. Hung and his staff were fantastic, answered all my questions/concerns explained everything very well to both me and my husband. Very easy to make appointments at his office and never had to wait very long to get in. Highly recommend Dr. Hung!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

Dr. Hung and his staff are friendly and always make time to ask how you are doing and how your day is going. I have had 2 sinus surgeries prior to seeing Dr. Hung and they did not have great results. After my 3rd surgery with Dr. Hung, I have felt better than I have in over 5 years. Dr. Hung thoroughly explained the symptoms and provided a diagram of what my nasal cavities were prior to surgery, his plan of care and after surgery he explained exactly what he did during my surgery. I will continue with care with Dr. Hung as long as he is practicing medicine. Thank you Dr. Hung and staff for always being attentive to my needs and taking the time to get to know me.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

I had sinus surgery with Dr. Hung. It was amazing. I had no pain after surgery and I can breath. I had a deviated septum which caused me chronic sneezing and sinus congestion, both of which are now cured. Dr. Hung's 2 assistants, Ivonne and Ashley, were very professional, helpful, and nice. I thoroughly appreciate the care that Dr. Hung and his staff provided me. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

Dr Hung and crew were exceptionally great. Dr Hung was very patient and listened to everything I had to say. Got me in and out in a timely matter. Definitely recommend this Dr and Crew!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

I went to Doctor Hung to have him check a cough I developed, from nasal surgery performed by another doctor in the Lake Charles area. This cough had been going on now for some nine months. After Dr. Hung's visit it was concluded that the surgery I had was intermediate and there still were problems and needed a second surgery. He performed the 2nd surgery and now, there's no more cough and breathing is excellent. I have no problems it was all a success. I am so grateful we found Dr. Hung. He and his staff I give 5 stars. On time, answered any questions and showed genuine concern.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

Fantastic experience with Dr. Hung and his office staff!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

What a wonderful experience! Dr. Hung and his staff treated me with extreme care and compassion. With Dr. Hung's excellent treatment and diagnosis, I successfully went through my Balloon Sinuplasty surgery. Every step of the way, Dr Hung and his staff were there to answer all my questions and treat me as well as I could have ever imagined. I will certainly be back for all my ENT care in the future and recommend Dr. Hung to all!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2019

I had sinus and turbinate surgery in Hung's Office. Dr Hung is very nice and very professional. I am happy that I can have some good nights now.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

Dr Hung is wonderful. He always takes the time explain everything and is never rushed. The office staff are all wonderful as well. The practice is run very efficiently. His Nurse Iyvonne is wonderful also.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

Dr. Richard T. Hung's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Richard T. Hung, M.D., F.A.C.S., trained at Baylor College of Medicine and Medical College of Wisconsin. He has a special interest in advancing the treatment of allergic rhinitis and sinusitis. The Balloon Sinuplasty procedure has revolutionized the management of sinusitis by improving outcomes and limiting recovery times, and can be performed in the office simultaneously with a nasal septoplasty, avoiding hospitalization for this common procedure. Dr. Hung has continually been named a Texas Monthly Super Doc as well as one of America’s Best Doctors. He has been featured on Discover Health Channel’s Mystery Diagnosis. Patients consistently rate him five stars on Healthgrades and Vitals.com. Outside the office, Dr. Hung enjoys scuba diving, surfing and kite boarding. He is immersed in raising three great kids with his beautiful wife. He likes to photograph deep sea marine life, his children surfing and his family.

• Chinese

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

• Chronic sinusitis