Dr. Richard T. Hung

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Richard T. Hung

I found Dr Hung to be friendly, professional, and helpful. I had a balloon sinuplasty to help with allergies and recurrent sinus pressure/infections and it truly changed me life! I can't recommend it or Dr Hung highly enough.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr. Hung is very professional and understanding. He answers my questions and makes me feel comfortable when I am in his office. His assistants are very friendly. I would recommend Dr. Hung to my friends.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr. Hung is the most professional and friendly person I have met in years. He take time to explained all the things he will do. He is very easy to be around, excellent person to be around and the hold office personnel.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

It was great having Dr. Hung for my sinus procedure. He was very professional and took the time to make sure I understood all aspects of my procedure and how the recovery was proceeding. His nurse is very kind and was very professional in all interactions.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I visited Dr. Hung due to a prior nose surgery botched by a doctor in Kingwood. Dr. Hung's Nurse, Ivonne, is upbeat and courteous. She did a great job putting my mind at ease. Dr. Hung then walked into the room. Immediately I sensed his professionalism, confidence and genuine concern. After examining my nose, he patiently listened to my concerns and gave me his opinion. After the surgery, I am now breathing better than ever. You must meet Dr. Hung, he is an amazing doctor, you won't regret it!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Wow Im grateful for yelp and this wonderful office. I called in distraught after a nasal fracture. After seeing another doctor who was of no help. Dr Hung saved the day! He is an honest, trustworthy, and highly capable doctor. I’m in awe of what he accomplished in a quick visit, realigning my nose and going above and beyond! He also helped with my breathing and made great recommendations.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Dr. Hung and his staff are wonderful! He takes the time to explain everything and is never rushed. It never takes long to get in and out of the office which is saying a lot for the medical center. His nurse Iyvonne is wonderful also.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Very high likelihood. Very good experience. Very high likelihood. Very good experience.Very high likelihood. Very good experience.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr Hung is the bomb-diggity when it comes to personalized care! He methodically and carefully explains the processes to you and does not rush the appointments which made me feel very comfortable about the procedures. He came highly recommended to me by a friend and I will gladly pay it forward and recommend him to others needing an ENT doc.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr. Hung is an excellent physician. He performed a delicate procedure on me with superb results. Furthermore he took the time to clearly explain my situation and how he planned to treat it. He truly cares about his patients. I recommend him wholeheartedly.

Dr. Richard T. Hung's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Richard T. Hung, M.D., F.A.C.S., trained at Baylor College of Medicine and Medical College of Wisconsin. He has a special interest in advancing the treatment of allergic rhinitis and sinusitis. The Balloon Sinuplasty procedure has revolutionized the management of sinusitis by improving outcomes and limiting recovery times, and can be performed in the office simultaneously with a nasal septoplasty, avoiding hospitalization for this common procedure. Dr. Hung has continually been named a Texas Monthly Super Doc as well as one of America’s Best Doctors. He has been featured on Discover Health Channel’s Mystery Diagnosis. Patients consistently rate him five stars on Healthgrades and Vitals.com. Outside the office, Dr. Hung enjoys scuba diving, surfing and kite boarding. He is immersed in raising three great kids with his beautiful wife. He likes to photograph deep sea marine life, his children surfing and his family.

• Chinese

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

• Chronic sinusitis