Ratings for Dr. Richard T. Hung

He is very good at explaining everything he does. Very nice and his nurse Ivonne is really nice. She emailed me back really quickly when I had a question.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

A Doctor who listens and who cares. Has called after hours and does not seem to be in a rush. Very professional when in office and always wants to answer ALL the questions and does not brush you off in any way. Outstanding and very responsive staff! Truly a 5 Star Professional!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Great doctor! Glad I found you. Great doctor! Glad I found you.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. Hung has an amazing bed side manner, he listens intently, and his diagnosis and treatment of my needs was spot on. He fixed an issue that I had, that other ENT's who operated on me my were unsuccessful at. He is by far the best doctor that I have every been to in my humble opinion. thank you to you Doctor Hung and a special thank to your team.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. Hung is a consummate professional. I always feel better after seeing him. The office staff are well informed and educated in the appropriate procedures.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Hung did a tremendous amount of work to resolve my breathing problem and the new sinus balloon procedure is great, I definitely recommend Dr. HUNG to my family and friends .

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Very thorough and aggressive in treating my sinus problems. Also very successful. I can breathe like I am on oxygen. Thank you Dr. Hung.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

He is punctual, friendly, courteous, professional, and as knowledgable as anyone in his field. In short, I do not think I could have had a better experience than I had with Dr. Hung and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr Hung diagnosed my issue immediately and surgery was scheduled. Surgery went well and recovery time was minimal - I attribute this to Dr. Hung.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr Hung is a fantastic doctor! He's friendly, personable and really takes the time to make you feel comfortable and ensures that you understand your specific medical situation. I have already recommended Dr Hung to my family as well as several friends. All of the office staff are friendly and they go out of their way to make you feel welcome.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Richard T. Hung's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Richard T. Hung, M.D., F.A.C.S., trained at Baylor College of Medicine and Medical College of Wisconsin. He has a special interest in advancing the treatment of allergic rhinitis and sinusitis. The Balloon Sinuplasty procedure has revolutionized the management of sinusitis by improving outcomes and limiting recovery times, and can be performed in the office simultaneously with a nasal septoplasty, avoiding hospitalization for this common procedure. Dr. Hung has continually been named a Texas Monthly Super Doc as well as one of America’s Best Doctors. He has been featured on Discover Health Channel’s Mystery Diagnosis. Patients consistently rate him five stars on Healthgrades and Vitals.com. Outside the office, Dr. Hung enjoys scuba diving, surfing and kite boarding. He is immersed in raising three great kids with his beautiful wife. He likes to photograph deep sea marine life, his children surfing and his family.

• Chinese

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

• Chronic sinusitis