Ratings for Dr. Rosanne Diehl

Dr. Kristine B. Diehl, MD- SPEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON A DOCTORS OFFICE THAT CARES!!! One of the most unprofessional office I have ever dealt with. 3 hours trying to get a prescription faxed to pharmacy. When I called, the front office couldn't help me. they wouldn't even pass a message to the NP. Dr. Dheil is no better. No bedside manner. Only tries to sell her own skin care products!!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

I was a patient of Dr. Diehl for two years. I appreciate that she waived my co-payments in order for me to be seen there. However, the whole time that I was seen there, I was suffering from two autoimmune disorders that were massively devastating my health. She misdiagnosed me on both counts and did not refer me to the appropriate specialists who could help me. On top of that, she made a condescending remark about how my life "lacked direction". No, I would not go back, and I do not recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2009

Dr. Diehl is a very pleasant individual who cared alot about me concerning conditions she was treating me for. She is compassionate and Empathetic; however, there was an occasion where she believed stress and anxiety were the causes of my elavation in blood pressure, when in fact it was caused by medicine (protonix) perscribed to me. I trust Dr Diehl regardless of that encounter. The Human Body is a difficult thing to figure out. Her knowledge and insight of the human anatomy is good, but if there was anything she could improve on, it would be to listen with the third ear for other underlying issues regarding one's on illness.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2006

My sister and mother also used to go to dr. Diehl and she treated my sister impropperly for 2 years a new doctor later fixed her aliment in 2 weeks. I personally have a scar that hasn't healed for over 5 years because of her knife. She likes to handle everything herself even if she has no idea what she is doing. Please don't go to her it would be a big mistake. note that her other staff and nurse practicioners were all wonderful.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2006

Dr. Diehl is excellent. Very personable, caring, knowledgable, and dedicated.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2006

I have never seen by this doctor, so I can only rate her by her PA. After undergoing a multidute of tests and potentially damaging medicines I found out througth the SECRETARY that I was, in her words, "misdiagnosed"...they "misread" my tests. If I had not called I never would have found this out, I ended up going to another doctor. I could not recommend this doctor or practice.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005