Dr. John A. Alton

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John A. Alton

Dr. Alton and his staff were kind, informative and supportive throughout the pregnancy and birth of our daughter.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2019

I was very reluctant to go to a male OBGYN, but I wish I would’ve switched to Dr. Alton sooner! He is absolutely amazing!!! It is evident that he truly cares about his patients. He listens, takes time to explain things, and answers questions thoroughly. I recently had some abnormal test results which led to a minor surgery, and he was reassuring during the whole process. My recovery time was quick and his follow-up care was great. I highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

Doctor Alton, He is such a great Human being, Greets everyone with smile. Always listens to our questions and Answers positively first and he never panick us, the way he explain things makes us strong. Am seeing him from 2016 till now, he helped me delivering my baby boy last month, he is Such a great doctor... Best Doctor I ever seen, I recommended him to many of my friends and they are also very happy with him and many successful pregnancy stories.... we can never see a doctor like him.... Very Professional, We can see his experience through his treatments,Highly recommend him.... I had great experience with Dr. Alton and Nurse Christy. I have to mention about my Labor nurses Alison and Katy/katie they both were fantastic,so caring and cheerful during my 18 1/2 labor. Dr.Alton, Nurses Alison & Katie/Katy helped me a lot Mentally and physically during my labor..

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

I will never go to another Dr! There was no wait to get into his office and he has such great bedside manner! My surgery was a bit more than we thought and he handled it amazingly!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2019

Dr. Alton has been my doctor for many years and I wouldn't go anywhere else. He takes the time to sit with you, answers all of your questions and I never feel rushed. I recently had a minor surgery and as nervous as I was everything went well and my recovery time was very minimal. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Alton.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

After years of trying to help me in non-invasive ways, Dr.Alton had to finally recommend a laparoscopic hysterectomy. It was the best decision I could have made. (And, apparently my uterus was HUGE ) After 3 weeks you can hardly see the incisions and I feel great. I trust him completely. The whole team is wonderful. Number 1 doctor. Thank you, Dr. Alton.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

I highly recommend Dr. Alton. He has been my doctor for several years now and recently helped deliver my first baby! I was so grateful to have such a wonderful doctor to go along with me through the journey of pregnancy up to the delivery. He's extremely knowledgable and has always answered all of my questions whether big or small. Like many of the other comments on here, Dr. Alton has a great personality and will make you feel comfortable and cared for during every visit! I wouldn't trust anyone else!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2019

I’ve been a patient of Dr. Alton’s for over 20 years. He is simply the best! From helping us through our struggle with infertility back in the beginning, to celebrating the adoption of my kids, to my recent hysterectomy, there’s no one I’d trust more! Dr. Alton is so personable and kind and relatable. My mom ended up going to Dr. Alton a few years after I did, when she required emergency care, and has been with him ever since. And now my daughter sees Dr. Alton too! While a hysterectomy is a major surgery, I completely trusted Dr. Alton as we reviewed all my options. It’s been four weeks, and I’m very happy I did it. Dr. Alton and Christy are fantastic to work with. Can not say enough good things!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

Dr. Alton has been my trusted physician for over 14 years. I just underwent a major surgery with him and he was absolutely amazing. He excels at his profession and I would highly recommend him. He cares and is very personable.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

I have had the pleasure of having Doctor Alton for my care for 7 years now and have been delivered 3 times throughout my care with him. Dr. Alton continues to exceed my expectations as a patient and has nothing but superior bedside manners. Although done delivering at my age I will continue to utilize his care and would highly recommend him and his staff to anyone looking for the best care!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

Dr. John A. Alton's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1992)
  • Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)