Ratings for Dr. Rakesh Marwaha

one of the worst doc. Issues from diagnostic to billing to referral.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Staff is awful. Nobody ever returns calls. Lots of problems getting Rx refills & referrals. I HATE THIS PLACE.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Marwaha has been my fathers GP for many years and thanks to Dr. Marwaha and ONLY Dr. Marwaha and from time to time the staff at Edward Hospital do I still have my Dad here. We do have good and bad days but we always know we can count on Dr. Marwaha to make it better if need be. Most are right about the long wait time but I do not think it is a over booking issue as much as I think it is his dedication and thoroughness with each and every pt he meets. What a GREAT person I wish him many blessing. THANK YOU DR. MARWAHA AND STAFF !!! The Peterka Family

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr made inappropriate comment to patient. Also called her husband by telephone yelling, and threating. Office filthy.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I went for my first visit with this doctor today and had a good experience. I was wary after reading previous reviews but realized quickly they were unfounded. I was able to get an appointment within the week thanks to his helpful receptionist (all the other doctors I called were 3 weeks to over a month, with a cancellation) & she was also knowledgeable about all of his specialty's and certifications. He spent time in the room with me, answering all of my questions, and found a prescription that we discussed should work well for me. I had a very short wait to see him after filling out my paper work, with barely any wait in the room and saw no evidence of any over booking. I have already booked a follow-up. Thanks Dr. Marwaha!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

HIS RECEPTIONIST NIDIH is very rude. Very unprofessional woman. Does not know how to talk to people over the phone. Very very rude! She shouldn't be answering calls and she definitely shouldn't be working in a "patient care" environment. She needs to take a course in "patient care" and I would highly recommend she takes a course in Customer Service. I found a great doctor who has a friendly respectful and professional receptionist working at his office.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Please check with your insurance company. I just found out that this office is double charging. My insurance company and my bank are now sending me copies from past 7 years. not sure yet but so far, my insurance paid for 2 visits that they charged me for as well. The receptionist (wife) insisted that I paid. Also, when my daughter had her appointment, they told her that they will not see her unless she pays first which is total fraud because we do not have a co pay and they know that my insurance has and HRA that is controlled and paid directly to them. I found a new doctor but now, Marwahas office is not answering my calls

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

This doctor is an uncaring, rude person! His receptionist in Naperville who is also his wife is the worst person every! This office makes you pay for the entire visit even if you have insurance& you never get refunded. He's in and out with patients makes them make follow up appointments in order to get refills, they have up to 4 patients booked for every 15 min, and you have to wait sometimes up to 2 hours to see doctor. This office sucks & is all about money. Trust me go somewhere else!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Dr. Rakesh Marwaha's Credentials

• Med Coll, Guru Nanak Dev Univ, Amritsar, Punjab, India (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Naperville, IL