Ratings for Dr. Ahmed M. Jaber

fabulous doctor! hes retired now and was v. sad too see him go but his colleague dr. issam arnouk took over for me and he is just as wonderful as dr. jaber

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

I absolutely love Dr. Jaber. He delivered me as a baby and is now my gyno. He takes the time to explain even the minor things in detail. Many women do not feel comfortable with a male gyno but you will never have that problem with Dr. Jaber. He gets to know every one of his patients and this is one makes him so great. I have recommended him to over 5 people who will all agree that there is no doctor like Dr. Jaber!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

I absolutely love Dr. Jaber. I have been his patient for 23 years. He is a kind caring and very thorough doctor. He makes me feel very safe comfortable. He explains everything to you he will even draw you a diagram to explain things better. He delivered my daughter 22 years ago I was a young mother 24 years old but he made feel very comfortable. Afterwards he came to my hospital room everyday and checked on me until I left the hospital I will never forget how he cared then and still does today. You don't see doctors like that any more today. I guess you can tell I highly recommend him to everyone. THE BEST!!! Maria

flag | Submitted November 29, 2007

I truly love Dr. Jabar - he is one of the most gentle and patient doctors you will ever come across, who genuinely cares about his patients. Unfortunately after many years of being his patient with regular visits for chronic infections over the last 10 years - He never once sent me for a sonogram, which resulted in a case of severe endomitriosis and in the hospital. I've had to stop seeing him. I've come to learn that any GYN or OBY that doesn't give women sonograms on a regular basis, is sadly doing you a disservice.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

i spent months and money going to several GYNs for 2nd opinions, and none made me feel as comfortable as Dr. Jaber. He made me feel so welcome, he bonds with you right away, he's so fatherly, knowledgeable, he returns your calls the same day and takes the time to listen because his concern is to help you, he takes his time explaining any issues you have, (in fact, he welcomes your questions) and that's hard to find as most doctors try to answer but rushing at the same time. With Dr. Jaber, you can tell he LOVES what he does which makes you feel so at ease and that's rare.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2006

He delivered my son and was my GYN for years. He is AWESOME!!! He is very knowledgeable and will help you with anything he can!!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Ahmed M. Jaber's Credentials

• Univ Of Mosul, Coll Of Med, Mosul, Iraq (Grad. 1972)

Oxford