Ratings for Dr. Rubina Husain

Dr. Husain has been my Dr. for over ten years now. While I have been blessed with good health so far, the handful of appts have gone pretty well. She is a kind and seemingly caring person and has a predispostion towards nutrition and prevention. My wait today was about two minutes. I received referrals to two specialists which I requested. I believe Drs today are under great pressure to limit office visits to predermined lengths which are probably less than ten minutes...this is the fault of the system, not the physician. But it does limit the give and take of information which can be helpful, and at times critical, between doctor and patient.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Her staff can be a little short sometimes, especially on the telephone, but, Dr. Husain is pretty good. She is always pleasant and tries to be helpful. She seems like she genuinely cares. There are times when she is running late and I have had to wait in the exam room for a long time, but, all in all it isn't that bad.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Dr. Husain is the best! She always takes her time with me, she will answer any questions and as odd as this sounds, I always enjoy my office visits with her. Dr. Husain truly cares about her patients. I really like this doctor and have been her patient for over 7 years.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

I prefer a female doctor however Dr. Rubina's cast load is becoming too much. She can't devote the time and sincere attention needed to maintain healthy patient/Dr. relationship. Not effectively meeting my needs. I have a 72.9% blockage in my coronary artary and she's too busy to get an appt within 20plus days.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

2 hour wait and 30 second visit. Did not even sit down and ask me anything and she thought she knew what was wrong

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Husain is one of the best doctors there is she is very helpful and is always available you many fave to wait but she will get to you. If she cant her staff will always let you know.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

Dr. Rubina Husain's Credentials

• Sind Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1984)

Healthnet
Multiplan
Pacificare
Wellpoint

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=190317'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.4

February 5, 2014