Ratings for Dr. Amir Mayer

Doctor Mayer is a blessing. He has been my aunt's physican for a number of years now. My aunt is 90 years old and can be a little confused at times. Doctor Mayer is always extremely patient with her and compassionate. He never rushes through an office visit and will repeat himself over and over again to make my aunt comfortable.The wait might be a bit long at times, but I believe that is because he gives each of his patients his undivided attention. All doctors should take a lesson from Doctor Mayer.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

An excellent physician, knowledgeable, attentive,helpful with very comforting bedside manner. All PCP whould be like Dr.A.Mayer. Thank you, doctor.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

Excellent physician - extremely knowledgeable and caring. He's been our primary physician for around 10 years and even though we live on Staten Island now, we never considered changing to another one - he's that good.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

Excellent doctor. VERY caring to patient's problems. Takes his time doing the exam so you feel well cared for. I always have a ton of questions, most people get upset with me but he listens and responds knowledgeably. Waiting room could use more magazines though.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

Great Doc, VERY knowledgeable. Treats patients nicely. Whole family loves him.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2006

Dr. Amir Mayer's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1988)