Ratings for Dr. Keith J. Haar

Dr. Haar has been a blessing! I have very big acne scars (pits) on my face and went to him for Fraxel laser. I was discouraged to find out that this procedure was more than I could afford so I opted to just treat my main areas of my face (cheeks). Well, to my surprise, Dr, Haar treated every single area on my face that had a scar (everything but my forehead!) and did more "passes" on the deeper areas... AT NO EXTRA CHARGE! He's very helpful, answers all your questions and makes sure that you will acheive the results he feels you can. That's another thing I like about him. He's very realistic and doesn't try to sell you big dreams. He lets you know each time what to expect. I am very pleased with my results this far (4 treatments later)!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

Dr. Haar did absolutely no examination of me and one year later I had a squamous cell carcinoma. Visit mydocs.bennettmh.com for details.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2007

Dr. Haar was very friendly and talkative. Clearly enjoys doing what he does and working with people. Explained everything in medical terms and then translated into laymen's terms so I could understand. Great experience. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Keith J. Haar's Credentials

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal