Ratings for Dr. Margret Kaluza

Great doctor. I see her for everything. I don't really like one of the office staff, but Dr. Kaluza is great and so are the nurses. Very timely and thorough. Offices are very clean and she never acted like my sickness or symptoms bothered her like so many doctors do.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2007

She reviews previous notes before seeing youto make sure issues are covered and follows up with calls when needed. She listens and does not rush like most docs. She is very reassuring and covers all areas of healthcare. Her staff (linda) is great. The office is very clean too.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007

She is very kind, caring, listened to my concerns or problems. She never tried pushing any medication or testing I didn't want. Having to travel nearly four hours to my appointments, If I had a problem, I could call her, she always seen I had the ness. medication she knew I could take. I had to find another DR because of her being out ill,(I was told)then seen by the DR who is in charge over the facility. Afterwards, I was not permitted to speak to her by phone, was transfered to the other DR. Whom I refuse to see again. I had to find another Primary DR closer to where I live. I would highly recommend her to anyone, just insist it be her.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Margret Kaluza's Credentials

• Akademia Med Im Karola Marcinkowskiego, Poznan, Poland (Grad. 1993)