Ratings for Dr. Noah Klein

I was seen as an emergency with a sore eye. But Dr Klein spent as much time with me as I needed to understand my problem and how he was going to treat it. Very nice manner and patient with my questions.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Dr. Klein was one of the best doctors I have seen. I had a dry eye problem for years and no one helped me. Now due to his regimen (it is on his website) I can comfortably wear lenses.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

DR. KLEIN PERFORMED CATARACT SURGERY ON BOTH MY EYES. NO PROBLEMS AND GREAT AFTER CARE.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2007

The receptionist is potentially the worst anywhere, in any business. I got the feeling that it didn't matter what I told the doc because he'd have given me any quick diagnosis to get me out of there fast so he could shove the next patient in. Never going back.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2007

Dr Klein was a bad doctor. I was complaining from pain in my eyes, and redness. Not only was he unable to diagnose me, he did not provide answers other than wait and see, which was only after 3 check-up appointments (cost to me of 3*$40). Finally he decided I don't have any problems with my eyes (mind you they were red due to inflammation and dry eyes) and recommended that I should book an appointment with the Pearl Vision doctor that referred me to him to get contact lenses. I got a second opinion who said that I should NOT wear contacts. I ended up getting punctual plugs and started using restasis for dry eyes, in addition to frequent eye drops. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2006

Thoroughly knowledgeable and patient. Was easy to reach and helpful when I had a weekend eye emergency. The staff is more together and efficient than most. He does charge $30, I think, for refraction, not covered by insurance, and I hear patients complaining about that.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2006

Had cataracts removed in two seperate operations. He did wonderful job, I now have 20/15 vision (that's Better than 20/20).

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Noah Klein's Credentials

• Hebrew

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1980)

• BCBS Illinois