Ratings for Dr. Gregory Albers

Great Doctor and it's not just me. My girl friend and our dentist loves him too. Warm, caring and very knowledgable. The best.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

He is a wonderful doctor, my husband had Colonoscopy done by him, he is very helpful, knowledgeable and willing to spend time with patient. We highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2007

he is a good doctor but was unable to help me,he did try but gave up after the tests,like most doctors if they cant find something they give up and you just continue to suffer untill you find a doctor who is realy sharp and who cares and this doctor gave up to soon in my case so if you have a hard to find medical problem go someplace else

flag | Submitted February 17, 2006

He is an absolutely fantastic doctor. He is always willing to listen to you and offer smart and creative advice. He makes you feel like you are working together as a team to improve you help. I couldn't give him a higher rating!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Gregory Albers's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Diego, Sch Of Med, La Jolla Ca 92093 (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Stanford, CA