Ratings for Dr. Sandra B. Goodman

Dr. Goodman is wonderful! Her staff is fantastic. Jenn her nurse was attentitive and smart. She made us feel so comfortable at our first visit! Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

The best and exceptional experience at this facility with Dr. Goodman.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr Goodman is amazing!! So is the rest of the staff!! I would recommend RMG to anyone who is planning for IVF. Thank you to the entire staff for making our dreams come true!! We are so excited to learn, we are pregnant!!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

My entire experience with the doctors office has been wonderful. Loved all the nursing staff.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

I am very blessed to have found Dr. Goodman. She has helped me and understood all my needs. Paid attention to all my concerns and questions. Was sooo very patient with me.. I recommend RMG! I recommend Dr.Goodman! Thank You So Much!!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Dr. Goodman was extremely patient with us as we were met with multiple challenges. She never gave up and continued to work with us until we we are pregnant. We will certainly recommend Dr. Goodman and staff to other families needing help with fertility.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Everyone was kind and thoughtful and always answered questions in a helpful and quick manner. I felt very comfortable, all the nurses were great, friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Goodman Iliana and Pam were a great help from the moment we walked in. They were so positive and had faith this would be a success. They made us feel extremely comfortable at their office and was just as excited as we were for our iui. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Goodman is an amazing doctor. She and her staff are very thorough.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Such a great doctor. Her staff and her make you feel so comfortable. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017