Ratings for Dr. Sandra B. Goodman

Every appointment with Dr. Goodman and her staff has been fantastic. Each appointment I have felt that needs, concerns and questions are thoroughly heard and answered. I have never felt rushed and am grateful for their kindness and expertise.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

Dr. Goodman, the nurses and the sonographers were fantastic. I could not have got through the past 2 years without you all. You have made our dream come true.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2019

The entire staff is fantastic and so kind. Dr Goodman is absolutely wonderful, knowledgeable, and warm.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

Dr Goodman is wonderful! So thankful for her and her staff. Our overall experience was very positive. Thank you RMG!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

Dr. Goodman, front staff, sono and lab staff at the Fletcher office are top notch! I cannot express how kind and compassionate this group has been throughout our entire fertility journey... I am ecstatic to say that we are now 7 weeks pregnant after 4 years of trying! I highly recommend RMG and Dr. Goodman to anyone struggling with infertility. They ease your fears and walk you through the infertility maze step by step, and literally even hold your hand when you need it!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2019

Dr Goodman and her staff were very professional and friendly. But more important, very understanding. We went through several negative tests and disappointments. Dr Goodman stayed by our side with her support and encouragement, we continued to persevere through the long journey until she gave us the good news, we were going to be parents. We were finally blessed. I highly recommend Dr Goodman and her staff. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

Everyone was 110 percent attentive and super friendly Dr. Goodman was amazing the whole way through.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

Dr. Goodman and the staff have gone above and beyond to give us an unforgettable experience.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

Everyone was wonderful. Just a little break down in directions, but other that that it was amazing and I love everyone

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

She is very professional and personable. I never feel rushed and the staff is awesome. I got pregnant twice and fell fulfilled.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2019

Dr. Sandra B. Goodman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med