Ratings for Dr. Sandra B. Goodman

Dr. Goodman, Pam and Eliana were super amazing and respectful. They made my wife and my experience extremely comfortable and we could not have asked for a better staff to be a part of our experience. We will definitely come back in the future. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

It has been a pleasant experience from day one. It has felt like family and have always been given the best of instructions. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Dr Goodman and staff are very compassionate and professional. They make you feel that you are in good hands.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Dr. Goodman is the most amazing doctor I have ever had! Her staff is absolutely incredible and I trust them with anything that get thrown my way!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

Very thorough and made sure I was happy with our decision. Kept me very informed. I felt comfortable with what I was getting done or choosing to proceed with. I wish I would've seen her on more sonogram appointments if I had questions.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Staff always does their best to be accommodating with schedules. Very personal and loving atmosphere during this trying process. Wonderful doctor who is ready to answer all questions we have.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

We love Dr. Goodman. She has been there for us through the ups and downs of our pregnancy journey. So supportive and answering any questions that we had through the entire ivf process.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr Goodman has been an amazing support system and body of knowledge. She has an amazing personality and it is because her we having our first baby. Words cannot express my gratitude.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Goodman and team have exceeded our expectations! The best decision we made was coming here for a second opinion. Thanks for everything!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr Goodman is a miracle worker she helped us last year and we had a beautiful baby boy, and now this year she helped us again and now we are pregnant again. Favorite stuff member is Jasenda, always super sweet and professional.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017