Ratings for Dr. Sandra B. Goodman

Dream maker doctor! I love this doctor cannot say enough good things about her!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

We have been blessed with having doctor Goodman and all her staff taking us through our journey to have our baby. Thank you so much. Muns and Eyad

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr. Goodman and all of the staff who work in unison to make miracles happen, are definitely exceptional. My experience has been great and gratifying. At the end of the process you look back in time and realize all you have shared along the way with these great human beings, I would not change a thing. My husband and I are extremely blessed to have started our journey to become parents with the great team of The Reproductive Medicine Group.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

The entire team was so supportive throughout our journey. We would highly recommend Dr. Goodman, Danielle and the Reproductive Medical group as a whole.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Staff was always helpful and informative, and we received the results we were looking for!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Goodman, Pam and Eliana were super amazing and respectful. They made my wife and my experience extremely comfortable and we could not have asked for a better staff to be a part of our experience. We will definitely come back in the future. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

It has been a pleasant experience from day one. It has felt like family and have always been given the best of instructions. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Dr Goodman and staff are very compassionate and professional. They make you feel that you are in good hands.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Dr. Goodman is the most amazing doctor I have ever had! Her staff is absolutely incredible and I trust them with anything that get thrown my way!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

Very thorough and made sure I was happy with our decision. Kept me very informed. I felt comfortable with what I was getting done or choosing to proceed with. I wish I would've seen her on more sonogram appointments if I had questions.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017