Ratings for Dr. Arnold Graham-Smith

This doctor saved my life..... after 13 years of going to doctor after doctor, pleading for answers. My brother said...."you know the best doctor in town is Dr Arnold!" So, I went to his website to make an appt, and I started reading about SI joint dysfunction. Wow...... that discribes my pain. And my journey began... after presise testing and review I was a candidate for the surgery. Without going into in detail, Dr Arnold done my left SI in 2010, and I am still doing great. He has continued to guide me in the right direction in controlling my Spine heath. If you want the right answers, HE IS THE DOCTOR YOU NEED TO SEE FIRST!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Kind and knowledgeable Spine surgeon. Cares for patients. True expert who is very meticulous and thorough.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

If there was ever an expression that fits Dr. Graham-Smith, it's "well worth the wait." I have referred many patients and always tell them to take a good book or something to stay occupied. He takes his time with each patient, is very professional and there is probably none better to perform the surgeries he does. I am 2 years post-op and although I have my limitations, at least am able to walk, which with a spinal stenosis can be very delibilitating. Don' let his lack of spontaneity fool you. He has a big heart and is most concerned with your long term results.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

i had three bad disc. the worst he has ever seen. He suggested surgery and I went along his opinion for this matter. To be honest all the pain i had in my lower back and the nerves running down the back of the left leg has stopped! Having back surgery is a big deal for anyone and this doctor knows what he is doing. Hands down the most knowledgeable doctor I have met.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

This doctor was absolutely RUDE! Not too nmention late! One hour waiting then He left my room 2 times for 20 mins. I was there 3 hrs!!!!! I can barley walk I have Fibromyalgia and two bad disc and his solution for my life was lose weight. Mind you I am not able to sit or stand long at all. I have to live on pain meds just to have mild comfort around my children.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

flag | Submitted May 19, 2012

Aftr mny missd back dx's I was acdntly" dx'd with SIJ syndrome. Went to Dr. GS, and he gave me my life back. I am a preop RN at Baptst Sth &I had Perc.SIJ fusion w/rods 11/17/11,& haven't had any of the miserable, debilitating postop pain I had preop. The incisnal pain has been minimal and tho non wt bearing is driving me up the wall, I will do what he says.He has a reputatn with some people, but he wow'd my spse and has treated me with nothng but kindness and respect, more than I got w/any othr md. I was told I needed "pain management" b4 GS and I'm a full time RN, mother etc, & that wasn't an option. 2 b able to sleep 8-10 hrs at night uninteruptd, instead of my usual 2-3 then up all night due to left leg pain is nothng short of a miracle. I thank God for Givng dr. GS his ability, & 4 makng him part of my life(I have a college studnt and 1 on the way,I must work.) I was so scared for surgry. my email is rejan64@yahoo.com if anyone wants to ask me anything about srgy, & recovry.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

Dr. Graham Smith takes the necessary time to accurately diagnose the underlying cause of problems. SI joint disease is a complex syndrome that eminates from a variety of causes. Each individual requires a separate but methodical work up. Many surgeons will perform piriformis release (cut the muscle) when there is not any valide means for determining if this is causing the source of pain. At the end of the day, we have to arm ourselves with information but also still rely on those individuals who see hundreds of patients and treat this disease. The prior comment about 2 patients killing themselves is just not true. There is no way to police this website but the information provided is simply not true. No patient has killed themselves following SI joint surgery. There is a HCP who is aggressively marketing her skills and procedure (though unproven) and has followers who are personal friends dissing anything to the contrary. If investigated, I am sure many untruths would be discovered.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Great dr. I feel in good hands with AGS. I had the new SIJ rod surgery and a L5 fusion. I feel so much better than a year ago, goodbye pills and injections! Thank you AGS and staff!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011