Ratings for Dr. Andrew G. Hudnut

Dr. Hudnut is the BEST! Yes, sometimes he runs behind, but that is because he takes his time with you (or perhaps the patient before you.) I may wait a little, but I never care because he patiently listens, explains everything, and treats you like a person. We immediately switched our health plan when we saw he was available. If you want to a quick in & out, go somewhere else. If you want to be cared for, see Dr Hudnut!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

If you want to wait over an hour for an appointment you scheduled weeks in advance this is the place for you. This practice has no concept of time or urgency. The staff thinks it's acceptable to have your doctor running 30 minutes behind without any prior warning to you. Some people work and have obligations which makes this highly unacceptable. The staff at the counter are rude and extremely unhelpful...probably poorly trained since filling out a basic physical form is a huge task that they definitely struggle with and make you feel their annoyance at. Go somewhere else of you are trying to find a new doctor to go to.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

My family had Dr. Hudnut for almost 10 years. He was the best! He takes the time to listen to you! He follows up on his patients too! Our family was very upset to lose him when the state stopped their contract with Sutter doctors. We wold go back to him in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007

WOW! Polite, helpful, willing to discuss what other doctors had told me and criticize them where necessary, including warning me off taking a prescription they insisted was safe and he felt my prior history required constant medical observation in case of serious adverse reaction. Believes patient's reports of subjective symptoms. When I classified problem as "moderate", he asked questions and upgraded it to "severe", instead of assuming I was exaggerating and automatically downgrading it to "mild".

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Andrew G. Hudnut's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

MSP/BC Med