Ratings for Dr. Christopher A. Price

Dr Price and Rebecca Woods P.A. are AWESOME. His staff is efficient and friendly, his office is beautiful and CLEAN, and their service is EXACTLY what you would want from your G.P. They truly CARE about me as a patient.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Price for about 5 years now and he is very informative, and spends time to explain the conditions, listens to me and answers any questions I have. He is very personable and easy to talk with.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

If you are a woman, especially a divorced woman, avoid this doctor. Without asking any questions, he automatically assumed both my friend and I were depressed because we were divorced. We both had a diagnosis of physical problems from another medical professional which he wouldn't even consider because he was so sure the only problem was post-divorce depression. He made the same baseless abusive remarks to both of us without asking about facts that would have proven his assumptions wrong.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

He is not just a great doctor, but a great person! Very kind, listens and really cares about his patients!! The only draw back is sometimes the wait time from waiting room to exam room is a little long, but he always spends as much time with me as I needed.I would definitely recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008

Failed to tell me he did not know anything about my condition, refused to send me to a specialist, prescribed unnecessary medication for conditions I do not have and refused to prescribe appropriate medication. After a few months, staff refused to let me schedule another appointment. Verbally abusive. Documentably inaccurate medical records, including reporting positive test results as negative. This man cost me my Disability benefits.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Christopher A. Price's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)