Ratings for Dr. Madhav Suri

I agree with the comments here. He is not about his patients, he is more about making money. My wife suffers from migraines, during an episode, she missed an appointment, thus incurring the missed appointment fee. We were unaware, until we got a letter she had been dropped. When I called to make things right, I was told by the office manager to call some collection agency. I asked if my wife could have a few migraine pills until we talked to collections or found a different doctor, and I was told it was against office policy. They cared more about the measly $25 than the pain my wife was suffering. Avoid this doctor like the plague.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I would agree with most of all the review on this site. Dr. Suri tried to switch medications from something that was working to another drug before he even did an examination. He also wants you to use the Pharmacy that is right across the street from his office. Ordered a full compliment of MRI's, EEG's, and a 5 day EEG test on the first visit. Called more than once to try and persuade to change drugs to the brand he wanted to use. He has no respect for his patient, no respect for women, will not listen to your concerns, was somewhat offended when I pushed back and started asking questions. He then changed his stance and said I could do what ever I wanted to do, its my life. His staff is rude, and has the same issues with responding to questions about treatment, costs, and scheduling. The good news is I figured out what was going on before I agreed to any tests or treatment changes. I would highly recommend that if you are seeing this Doctor, or considering seeing him you don't. It will become very apparent to you early in the process that he is only out to change your medications for his profit, and to load you up with tests that he can charge for. He was never concerned with my well being or listening to my concerns.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Horrible experience. Have been to this doctor twice and the wait time is way too long. I took My mother ego had dementia. She can't stay waiting fire too long because the anxiety is unbearable. My appointment was at 11 and the doctor didn't come in until 12. And then his way of speaking to us felt cold. No bedside manner. He just wanted his money and wanted us out. Find someone else.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Have to agree with all the negative reviews. Very arrogant and rude doctor, does not listen to the patient and is very, very quick to prescribe meds and all kinds of tests. The office does not follow up. Supposed to get results, but after weeks with no phone calls, the patient must call in themselves and then there is always an excuse as to why they haven't followed through. It takes weeks to get him to authorize refills from the pharmacy. We also went home with a wrist splint. Must be getting kickbacks for wrist splints. If Suri wants info from another doctor, he expects you to get the records instead of just having you sign a document requesting records.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Excellent physician and staff. Very caring and diligent

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

took two hours after appointment time,said need mri and referring dr should order one.saw my dr and 3 weeks later he still didn't have results from Suri. I had to do it all myself .huge joke of dr will never visit again.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I went to see him for migraines, neck pain, and shoulder pain. He ran a nerve conductor test, which he said would not hurt. He lied. He had me do another antiquated test in a freezing room. Even though I tested negative for carpal tunnel syndrome, he still wanted me to wear a wrist guard. He wanted me to take Topamax for migraines, even though I told him I couldn't take that medication and have suffered many side effects from that and Neurontin. He wouldn't give me a prescription unless I promised to take the Topamax. After a few months, I told him I couldn't bear the Topamax. He said, "Then I can't do anything more for you." He refused to give me a prescription for Imitrex, which is what works for me! He claimed that the Imitrex has too many side effects (and the Topamax doesn't?!). The only thing he did do for me was make me aware of serotonin syndrome. But if you don't fit into his mold of treatment, he'll refuse to help you.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Went in for a problem with my foot. Prescribed folic acid. Returned for nerve and muscle test. Insisted on testing my wrists which I never complained about. Let him do nerve test but not muscle test. Gave me wrist splint. I saw no need for it. Insurance wanted to know if carpal tunnel was work related. I told them I don't have carpal tunnel. Went for follow-up. Continued to ask about my wrist, not much interest in the problem with my foot. I refuse to go back. Should never have gone after second visit.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

This Dr is very rude money Hungary ...I had never seen a Dr. So rude to his staff he treats then like**** he be littles them in front of patients... This Dr give wrist splints to everyone who leaves this office.. my Dr , sent a referral to Dr. Sin gh which I seen he is the best Dr ever ...

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Please take these reviews to heart and avoid this doctor!! His main concern is making money. He prescribed unnecessary drugs, repeatedly, even after I refused to take them. Angry, he refused to prescribe what I actually needed, a rescue drug for migraine, and told me to take aspirin or Aleve!! He ordered EEG's and MRI's for everyone. The EEG's are a joke. His antiquated machines and uncomfortable tables are a sham. The power was off, but they ran the test anyway, claiming that everything was fine. The MRI showed a potentially serious condition that he warned me not to go and get a second opinion for! He didn't explain anything but had me read the clinical report off of his computer. In brief: He is disrespectful, incompetent, petty, hates older women, rude and controlling. People have been saying the same things on this site for over 6 years. It's not just sour grapes, it's a serious warning. (I also went to Dr. Helm who was equally ineffective, but not psychotic)

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr. Madhav Suri's Credentials

• Maulana Azad Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1979)