Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey D. Blodgett

I went for a simple physical, they made me hang around for over 3 hours (1.5 hours after appt they finally saw me), their total hands-on time with me was under 15 minutes (but there was lots more waiting involved), the doctor told me "it's not my clinic, I'm not even from around here, I'm from Chino, just filling in". Their tech was more interested in flirting with the office girl than processing patients. This place looks nice but it's a joke, D.O. and nurses handing out prescriptions, too bad the place has no management. I've been to other doctors in the area that are doing well, this one is fumbling along, taking my money and giving nothing in return. I feel violated.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Went to Dr. Blodgett for the first time because I had new insurance and he was my new designated PCP. Had an appointment for 4pm, I finally saw the Dr. just before 6pm. I sat down and he said, "are you sick?".... hello, read the chart is what i was thinking... the only thing i was sick of was waiting. so i told him i just needed RX refills for my asthma meds and a refferel to the allergist. he wrote the RXs and was done with me. Waited 2 hours for him to spend less than 3 minutes with me. If he just paid any attention to what i needed, he could have quickly seen me first instead of seeing his three other WALK-IN appointments. Its not rocket science. We depend on DRs so they get to treat us with no respect for our time. If it were any other service, we would never go back.... but because they're DRs we have to just take it. Ridiculous.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

it was like a factory. In and out, nothing gained

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

flag | Submitted February 9, 2008

Everytime that I visited Dr Blodgett's office, I felt as though I was being asked to diagnose my own illnesses. When I had a cold (maybe allergies) I was given a whole list of possible medications and asked what I would like to have. Although I the Dr was pleasant, he did not inspire faith in his ability to diagnose and follow-up care.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007

He is very knowledgeable and I believe one of the best family practice doctors in the Anelope valley

flag | Submitted December 5, 2006

He is like family, concerned, honest, and a man of character and integrity. Thank'sDoc! BAP

flag | Submitted February 24, 2006

My husband has been seeing this doctor for over 5 years for pain management. He is quick to give medication but lacks follow thru on labs/tests for other ailments. My husband has complained of illness/rash not related to his pain for over 2 years that was never taken care of by Dr. Blodgett. We never got referals to other doctors. Finally we decided to see another doctor who refered him to a dermatologist. Come to find out from the dermatologist that my husband is suffering from CMV a very serious often times deadly infectious disease. We even met a lady at another doctor's office who told us about being Dr. Blodgett's paitent untill he misdiagnosed a tummer in her stomach which turned out to be a baby. She delivered a premature baby due to a heart attack at six months pregnant. Dr. Blodgett never followed up on the tumer diagnosis or he would have discovered it was a baby.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2006

I have been going to Dr. Blodgett for about 15 years. He has treated several members of my family for everything from the sniffles to heart problems. If he doesn't do it, he makes a referral, but he is very caring and knowledgable. Although I often have to wait to see him, it is definitely worth it once I get in. He really cares about his patients as people.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Jeffrey D. Blodgett's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1987)

Ameritas