Ratings for Dr. Don B. Rhodes

Rude, gruff, uncaring and just all around creepy. I truly think he is a very one-dimensional and complacent doctor that I would highly advise not going to...and stay far away from the Sansum clinic which he belongs to.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013

Wish I had seen these comments before I went to him for surgery. Rude and obnoxious. Dismissed my concerns.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

Rude, unprofessional & obnoxious. Avoid at all costs. Go to other Doctors.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Doctor Donald Rhodes is extremely unprofessional and I would not recommend him to anybody. It is obvious that he has no compassion and does not value courtesy, professionalism, or good bedside manner when dealing with patients. If you are looking for a professional with people skills, a good attitude, and sensitivity to apprehension; Doctor Donald Rhodes is not that person.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2008

Didn't make me feel comfortable about asking questions. Had time to discuss California Primary Election, but didn't tell me I needed an EKG and Sodium Blood panel before surgery. I found out from hospital 18 hours before surgery. My Primary saved my ass.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

I guess he is an ok doctor. A bit rushed and no quality time to spend with him. Pretty superficial medical care. Had a second opnion with another MD who was suprised this doctor had me do certain tests that he thought were unnecessary. Clinic this guys works at is the pits anyway so I would stay away.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2006

Dr. Don B. Rhodes's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1966)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Barbara, CA