Ratings for Dr. David Blady

Rude and arrogant. Run away as far and as fast as you can.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

I'm not sure where the other reviews come from but I saw Dr. Blady yesterday for the first time and I was very pleased. He was prompt, thorough, good humored and helpful. He reassured me while providing useful information and encouraged me to call him if I had any questions. I will be back to see him in six months and will be very happy to do so!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Failed to tell me side effects of a medication that put me in the hospital.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Horrible doctor with no help. Had me on a medication that was very horrible for my health for over a year.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I went to Dr Blady in May 2007 for treatment of my headaches and he ordered an MRI of my pituitary gland. The MRI came back normal for my pituitary but APPARENTLY, not for a probable vestibular schwanomma (brain tumor) of which he never informed me during a follow up doctor's visit. In November 2014 I was diagnosed with a vestibular schwanomma (same one that was growing for years in my head that was on original MRI from 2007) and I had brain surgery to remove tumor. This has left me deaf in right ear and with temporary facial paralysis. I was curious about my doctors visits from 2007 so I requested my records and discovered the MRI report. Do not go see this doctor as he failed to let me know I had a brain tumor that has changed my life forever.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Helpful. Funny. Personal. He spent time listening and directed me as needed.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I don't understand where those rude comments are coming from. He was kind and patient and spent as much time as i needed with him. I liked his jokes and found him caring and honest. He just wanted what was best

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

Dr. Blady is the most arrogant, dismissive doctor that I have ever seen!!! I saw him many years ago and was terribly upset by the way he half joked his way through my exam. I was quite ill and while I appreciate the true value of humour, he did not take me seriously and it showed. A few months ago my mother needed to see a neurologist and Dr. Blady was one of the few who accepted her insurance. He treated her with the same lack of respect that he had treated me all those years ago. He even used some of the exact same jokes that he used with me. This is not a stand up show Dr. Blady. Some of us feel awful and need a doctor with compassion who will take us seriously.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Waste of time for my mother, whose Alzheimer's is progressing. Five minutes with him if you're lucky. My mother is getting violent, so he joked about how I probably deserved to be hit. Maybe I should hit this doctor. I'd love to drop my mother on his doorstep and see how he would deal with her for five minutes.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Dr. David Blady's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1983)