Ratings for Dr. Scott B. King

Did nothing to solve my problem or my fathers, had to go out of town. Difficult person to work with I hear and sorry morals are reflective of who I will go to and vote for from now on

flag | Submitted October 14, 2008

Very pleasant doctor, interested in hearing my elderly mother explain what is wrong with her foot. When she joked around with him, he parried with her. We both have upcoming appts. with him and I am looking forward to seeing what he can do for my feet next! He came highly recommended by 2 of my friends and they had like opinions of him.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2006

I had severe pain in my feet. I was first skeptical about the treatment he recommended but decided to follow his advice to prove him wrong. To my surprise, he was correct on everything he told me. He diagnosed my problem exactly and the treatment was very successful. I found his demeanor professional in that he was very knowledgeable, he was busy so not alot of chit chat, but enough that I felt he communicated well with me about my problem and was nice. No complaints at all.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2006

Dr. Scott B. King's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Ottumwa, IA