Ratings for Dr. Brian D. McInnes

I recently had foot surgery, one week ago to be exact. Dr. McInnes was very thorough when explaining the procedure before and after surgery. He was very professional and the staff extremely helpful and pleasant. I would recommend Dr. McInnes.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

If basic common courtesy is a requirement for you in a health care provider, then don't waste your time with Dr. BRIAN MCINNES!!! The first time I saw him, he had an arrogant air about him. I thought it might improve over time as we built a doctor/patient rapport. However, the opposite has occurred. His condescending tone and lack of respect are completely inappropriate for a medical professional. He has zero listening skills or compassion. Trying to communicate with him is akin to beating your head against a wall as he twists your words and responds in an argumentative and patronizong tone. It is difficult for me to understand how his practice has survived due to his pathetic interpersonal skills. My friend accompanied me to this visit and she was absolutely appalled by his behavior. I completely regret the time and money I have wasted here.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr McInnes performed surgery on my foot. He has been helpful from start to finish. When other doctors told us nothing could be done, he knew the right path and corrected my injury that I thought I had to live the rest of my life with. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

I had surgery by McInnes and everything is working as expected. They were always fast to return phone calls and explained everything very well. He spent 40 minutes with me just going over my mri/xray and options.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

Dr. McInnes was late starting the appt., but this was due to an admin oversight, not because that's how he typically runs things. He spent 20 minutes going over my X-rays with me in depth, and listened to my questions and comments. He seemed to really care about my case, and to solve my problem. His approach may be a bit more aggressive than other doctors', but he was careful to make this clear, and to let me make the final decision. It was a real pleasure to be seen by him.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Brian D. McInnes's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal