Ratings for Dr. Brian D. McInnes

Dr McInnes performed surgery on my foot. He has been helpful from start to finish. When other doctors told us nothing could be done, he knew the right path and corrected my injury that I thought I had to live the rest of my life with. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

I had surgery by McInnes and everything is working as expected. They were always fast to return phone calls and explained everything very well. He spent 40 minutes with me just going over my mri/xray and options.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

Dr. McInnes was late starting the appt., but this was due to an admin oversight, not because that's how he typically runs things. He spent 20 minutes going over my X-rays with me in depth, and listened to my questions and comments. He seemed to really care about my case, and to solve my problem. His approach may be a bit more aggressive than other doctors', but he was careful to make this clear, and to let me make the final decision. It was a real pleasure to be seen by him.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Brian D. McInnes's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1995)

HealthPartners