Ratings for Dr. Kathleen Patrice Soe

Worst experience ever with a doctor. She ruined my face. I sought help for bumps under my eyes. She immediately sat me down and without my knowledge or permission, began to perform a procedure attempting to rid the bumps. I stopped her not knowing what she was doing. But enough damage was done. She showed zero sympathy, and not only blamed me for what happened, but informed me I was no longer her patient. I get up every day (10 years later), and have to look at my face. A face she damaged.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

I found the NP to be very helpful and take her time looking at my skin and educating me about suscreen and sun avoidance. I will recommended to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

After having seen several other dermatologist in the Clearwater area I was fortunate to find Dr. Soe. I had a rash that had gone on for over 2 years. Finally, Dr. Soe took the time to truly listen to me. She took a biopsy and prescribed the correct medication. After so many visits in other offices I have a real respect for Dr. Soe, a trained dermatologist who cares and is compassionate. The front desk staff were courteous and helped me schedule my appointments to work with my schedule. I also had the pleasure of meeting Teresa Bowman, ARNP. She is very knowledgeable and friendly. Wow, how lucky to find a dermatologist for life.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Having previously seen the NP at Virgina street I thought it was a fluke of bad luck and I would warrant a try with the doctor after being rescheduled multiple times for a "mental" leave of absence. The results yield the same, I felt as if I were a piece of cattle moving through a slaughter house. Her overbooking of patients made it seem if my rash was unimportant to her. I may not know you personally however, treating your patients if they don't matter make my decision of going else ware that much easier. Other than that seeing other office staff just sitting around made me wonder why the wait time was as long as it was. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone, not even the worst of enemies. If you decide to venture to her practice, I hope you have better luck.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr. Kathleen Patrice Soe's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Dunedin, FL