Ratings for Dr. Orrin H. Sherman

Simply the best knee specialist I have ever seen. Just make sure you see him and not his resident.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2010

he is fantastic. agree with all other postings. did knee surgery on me. im confident in his work

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

18 years later and my knee is still good. Agree with all other positive posters.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Dr Sherman really took the time to listen to me. And my surgery turned out better than I expected. This guy is an A+ class act.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

All the posters comments below are 100% accurate. Dr.Sherman is a class act. He did right arthroscopic shoulder surgery on me back in Dec.03' after dislocating my shoulder numerous times. My shoulder today feels like nothing ever happen. My insurance at the time was UnitedHealthcare. On Sept. 6, 2007 he did right arthroscopic knee surgery (partial meniscectomy) after tearing my medial meniscus playing softball. My knee feels great right now. I'm still going to pt and I feel like I already have my full range of motion back as well as my explosiveness. My age(29) is also a factor as to why I am recovering so quickly. Dr.Sherman is one of the best in the field. He is very easy to talk to and very knowlegable. His surgeon skills are also excellent. His staff(Eve and Elaine) were very nice and helpful. The pt place I'm currently going to which was recommeded Dr. Sherman is great. Thank you for helping me out and for the positive experience.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2007

Very easy to talk to about your concerns...knows his stuff...i dislocated my shoulder more than 5 times...did an excellent job on my shoulder...back to normal as his nothing ever happen...positive experience

flag | Submitted July 21, 2007

Dr. Sherman had the best bedside manner I've ever experienced from a doctor. He was amiable, patient, knowledgable, etc. I was extremely pleased with my experience.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2007

Dr. Orrin H. Sherman's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)