Dr. Christine L. HAMILTON-HALL

Ratings for Dr. Christine L. HAMILTON-HALL

Terrific surgeon. Great staff and surgery center. A++

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I have had a professional rekationship with Dr. Hamilton-Hall; the most recent eye lids & fat retrieval & relocation. (Probably not correct medical terms). She also removed my totally freaked out 21-year old's wisdom teeth. Fantastic job, little swelling or pain. Just let me say: If you want a doctor who will actually talk to you about "everything" regarding your situation, a woman who acts like a real human being and treats you as one, she is the person for you. This is probably my third review ever on anything, but Dr. H-H is as good as it gets. BTW my eye lids will make you jealous ladies.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

She takes her time and explains EVERYTHING, which is rare with rushed doctors nowadays. Another doctor would have left me with some skin cancer. Thank God she is thorough.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Caring, honest, well-trained surgeon who treats all patents, including deformed children with no ability to pay for their care, through her self-funded "Darien Cares" program.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Unfortunately, the last few visits I have waited long periods of time past my scheduled appointment. I overheard the doctor chatting about personal stuff while I was waiting. Once I commented, they came running to get me. I should not have to speak up to be seen at my scheduled time.

Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. Hamilton-Hall is a brilliant doctor, and has treated three of my family members, including myself. She is extremely knowledgeable, well-trained, and patiently responds to all questions and/or concerns. 10 out of 10!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

Excellent Results from a great surgon,her nurses and office staff were perfect

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

I found proof of two board certifications plus other training beyond oral surgery when I researched this doctor. I also found no negative findings from any boards, state agencies or courts.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

Submitted February 11, 2011

Multiple cosmetic surgeons in the Darien area got bad reviews from someone in Dec 2010. I think the bad scores come from a jealous competitor. Dr Hamilton-Hall has the best credentials of any facial surgeon in Fairfield county & is the Surgeon other physicians & dentists choose to send their children for lacerations, wisdom teeth & nose jobs. We go to her for facial rejuvenation surgeries. The only peolpe who seem to have a problem with her (and afew other plastic surgeons in the area) are the people whose practice suffered after she moved to town.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011

Dr. Christine L. HAMILTON-HALL's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1991)
  • Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1991)

UnitedHealthcare