Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Zoeller

He was cold and uncaring. He just kept giving me meds to patch the pain while never addressing the issue. Now I'm in greater pain, my issue is worse, and I'm addicted to the meds he put me on. He should not be a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

While he wasn't in the room for very long he was very helpful and answered my questions as much as possible

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Awful experience. He spend less than five minutes with me and basically put me on medication with very little discussion. I ended up going to another doctor a few weeks later and was able to get some help. That was a very expensive 5 minutes as well! Because of the coding they put on the visit I had $200 out of my pocket with good insurance. and they wouldn't change the coding even though they admitted it was wrong. Sadly, I found out my mother had the same experience a few years before. Shouldn't be a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Terrible Dr...wouldn't even send my dog there. He & PA Sara can be friendly & appear helpful, but when I ran into probs they were unavail and rude saying I "could tough it out". When I ran into problems there was no way to page Dr. Leaving urgent message in their voicemail on a weekday during business hrs, I didn't get a call back until 5 hrs later. When I expressed my concerns to Dr. after these issues, there was no apology and even NO acknowledgement that there were any problems that he was going to fix...my 10 minutes of appointment was up. Who works with people on strong narcotics & gives them no way to get urgent help?!! They knew when at ER they wld not give any treatment seeing my narcotic profile & yet I was forced to go there after waiting 5 hrs for their callback. Really made me question his "20+" yrs of expertise and his even caring about the physical hell I ended up in. Don't go there if you areooking for quality care...won't find it there in Dr Z, PA Sara or staff.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

HORRIBLE STAFF, I LIKE the Dr but thats definetly not enough for me to go back seeing that you spend ALOT more time with the staff

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Dr.Zoeller was very nice, and I would say he spent an average amount of time with me. I think he could have explained his thoughts on my complicated problems more to me. However, when coming back for follow up, I saw his PA (which I didn't know I was seeing) and it turned out very well. Sara Stoddard is excellent, and very caring. I will continue to seek care there.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2011

I found Dr Zoeller to be friendly & knowledgeable. I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

He spent less than 2 minutes with me and was very rude and not helpful in answering questions.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Very nice, knowledgable, but hard to get in and always on a tight schedule.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2008

Dr. Robert L. Zoeller's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1989)