Ratings for Dr. Nell L. Davis

Dr. Davis is excellent and very knowledgable and has been helping me work through a chronicarthritic condition. She takes the time to answer my questions, and go through all the possible ways to treat my disease.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

I thought that Dr. Davis was an excellent doctor and I look forward to her being my primary care doctor.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

Dr Davis personally is VERY compassionate and she helped me a ton with a chronic disease 10 years ago. However I do agree that ever since she changed to this practice the office is bad, really bad

flag | Submitted October 10, 2008

Every time I have been to this office, I end up seeing a nurse and never seeing the doctor. The nurses are excellent - but Dr. Davis is sub-par at best. At one point - although I never saw her - she ordered lots and lots of expensive tests. I have a high-deductable plan - so I asked if they might be able to refer me to a lower cost facility than Cherry Creek Imaging - and they looked at me link I'm an alien. What? I'm questioning price in healthcare?!? What a concept! Anyway - I didn't like my experiences here at all (not that I ever really saw the doctor) - and ended up switching to Dr. Draeb, who will spend lots of one-on-one time with you - and answer all your questions.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Dr. Nell L. Davis's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Centennial, CO