Ratings for Dr. Nancy W. Hendrix

This particular doctor treated me like she was in a rush.So unfrienly that it made me feel uncomfortable, spoke really fast 1 minute of her time and didn't even ask me about any concern about pregnancy when she was done .reading the sonogram said you are good to go.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Dr. Hendrix delivered my daughter in March of 2006, and I am forever indebted to her for her kindness and compassion to me and to my family. We had an unplanned C-section after a very long labor, and what could have been a very difficult decision for me was made easier by the fact that Dr. Hendrix made it entirely my decision. She didn't push me, she didn't rush me, she never made me feel like it was something I needed to do for her, rather than something I needed to do to ensure the safety of my baby. Dr. Hendrix does tend to be a bit stand-offish when you first meet her, but her willingness to take as much time as I needed to get the answers to my questions, and her calm demeanor were what brought me back to her, even when I wasn't enamored of her personality. Now that I have gotten to know her, I really like her, and what's more important, I trust her.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2007

I'm a little surprised at reading the other 2 comments about Dr. Hendrix, because the experience I had with her was very average. Here is what I did not like about Dr. Hendrix due to which I will not go back to her: 1. She only answered questions that I asked. I'm used to doctor's asking me questions. So if you are looking for a doctor who does not assume that you know everything and are not there to pay her for just showing u her pretty face, then I would recommend you look for another OBGYN. 2. She didn't look friendly and I felt uncomfortable asking her questions ( although she did answer all my questions ) 3. I felt rushed. Maybe she was in a bad mood the day I met her. I mean if the other 2 comments are sooooo good, maybe it was just me with the bad experience. So go ahead and check her out if you already have an appointment with her. If you're experience is the same as mine, then you might want to check out another doctor and update this site with your experience.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007

Dr. Hendrix is the only physician who has taken time to listen and try to help me with my fears, health problems, and concerns. This physician nearly walks on water in my eyes. I would trust (and have trusted) this person with my life. She has empowered me by informing me of what is going on and then allowing ME to make my own decisions without pressure. She is knowledgeable and courteous and never makes light of my concerns. This physician is moving and I do not know what I will do, but her new location is gaining the very best the medical profession has to offer.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2007

I have been a patient of Dr Hendrix for several years. She always makes time to answer questions and never makes me feel rushed. I have complete faith in her and reccommend her highly.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Nancy W. Hendrix's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1994)

AHC