Ratings for Dr. Dennis Robert Maceri

Be prepared to wait over 2 hours with no sign of care or concern for the patient. He's an overbooked/overworked physicians.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I was refered to Dr Maceri due to my complex complication on my left ear, no other dr will take my case, raason why I was refered to him, I very happy with the results of my surgery after a couple years all has turned out to be good and dr was right good results will be felt over time not right afte the surgery since the body needs to its healing process, thanks to Dr Maceri.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

Nerver on time, plan to stay at least 4 hours to see this doctor. Bring in a book or a laptop to read or else you'll be bored waiting for him. He seems to be rated as good physcian, but I don't know why. After doing the surgery on my left ear, my hearing is worse than before. I also continue having ear infections, which I never had before. Trust me he will let USC student operate on you. Don't be his experimental machine. Avoid him. He is not worth it. It is true that he is patient and will take some time drawing nice diagrams which don't mean anything to some patients, but the bottom line is something else in reality. He should try harder getting the problem fixed not the the nice drawing, and the pricey Alcon prescriptions.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2009

Dr. Maceri is a very kind, caring, and knowledgeable physician. He is one of the best doctors that I have ever been to. He took a thorough history and methodically went through all of my medical records with me. I went to him for a second opinion as well as for help. While he also performs surgery, he totally disagreed with the first opinion that I received and did not want to operate on me. Turns out his was completely correct and doing surgery would have been a HUGE mistake with potential lifelong negative consequences! It was no coincidence that I overheard another patient also thanking Dr. Maceri and telling him what a kind doctor he was. He is truly a "Doctor's Doctor" and is an "old school" doctor. None of this 5 minute visit and rush you out the door stuff. Truly a GREAT Doctor!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2008

Dr. Dennis Robert Maceri's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)