Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Kent

Caring and responsive physician, who seriously considers patient input. He is an experienced diagnostician and will spend the time to get the correct care for his patients.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr Kent has been my primary care physician for nearly 25 years, it would be hard to find a better doctor. His staff is wonderful as well. I simply don't believe some of the bad reviews I've read here, it just isn't so!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

The worst. Dr. Kent spent my entire appointment time expressing his political views and no time on my medical issues - which I put in writing on their intake form. He pretty much blew me off. For the cost, I won't be returning. I need a Doctor, not a debate partner!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Dr Kent and his associate Dr. Bodman are poor physicians and that is being diplomatic. Dr. Kent is condescending and sometimes just plain rude. Dr. Bodman has inferior medical skills and his nurse is the most unkind and unfriendly person! Why does she work with sick people if she can't demonstrate the most basic interpersonal congenialities? Hobble, limp, walk or run away from Aspen Creek Clinic as fast as you can. Don't put up with bad behavior and inferior medical attention like I have.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I moved to the Springs from the East Coast. I have a heart condition and am being treated by the staff at Memorial Hospital. The Memorial Hospital team recommended Dr. Kent and I have been very happy with their suggestion -- Dr. Kent is an awesome primary physician and I have been lucky to be treated by him. Unfortunately, Dr. Kent's staff leaves very much to be desired. I understand that many folks in the healthcare industry are very much overworked and underpaid -- and that office's like Dr. Kent's could exhibit an indifference to patient retention as in this day and age there will always be more patients -- but it just makes me sad and frustrated. I doubt that the doctor's are likely to have the same level of disinterest in their patients as that exhibited by their staff, but I guess that is why they are not doctors. I don't want to have to find a new GP, but the disinterest and inflexibility that Dr. Kent's staff shows to patients is unprofessional and intolerable.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I have been with Dr. Kent for 15 years and have been very satisfied with his skills and service as a physician. He takes a personal interest in his patient and has superior diagnostic skills. I highly recommend him. Gerrit Wolfaardt

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

I really like Dr. Kent. I have seen him for around 3 years and I like him more all the time (I think he's a little shy in the beginning). I always feel like he spends as much time as needed with me, answers all my questions, and is very friendly. No, he's not perfect but that's hard to find in today's health care environment that pushes doctors to see more patients and provide faster and less detailed care.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr Kent has been my Doctor for almost 10 years. I continue to go to him because I am comfortable with him. When he is not available, his office has a great staff of other Doctors and Nurse Practitioners.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

He is stiff and without a personality but he will do until I find a better doctor. I have seen a lot worse doctors in this pathetic town.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

Dr. Jeffrey Kent's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)