Ratings for Dr. Bruce H. Paley

Ihave been to Dr Paley several times and have gotten such wonderful service from him and his staff...Cheryl Brewer , Palatka, Florida

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Very rushed and impersonal. Gave me run of the mill medications for the problem, didn't ask any questions and appeared annoyed when I asked questions. The entire consultation could not have lasted more than three minutes. Received what I needed, but absolutely nothing more.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Paley for 20+years. We are sailors, surfers and in need of expertise when it comes to skin problems. Dr. Paley is no nonsense and has diagnosed my basel skin cancer visually and confirmed it with a lab test. He will be glad to look at you naked if you have concerns but will not routinely require you to disrobe. Our local Dr. makes you go buff every time and calls an office girl in to watch while she photos you even if you have no problems! She even did this to our 90 yr old neighbor. We've had other dermatologist but Dr. Paley is the best. We drive 150 miles one way 2X/ year just to see him. We are glad to have an exam we feel confident will diagnose any developing problems. Been very satisfied. Tom & Cindy

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

he is arrogant, seems he doesn't care just want your money, on the big rush for next patient.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

very relaxed / takes his time to fully answer questions

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

For the 2nd time in 10 years he listened to my concern, promptly /correctly visually diagnosed my problem, immediately treated me,and scheduled follow up. The first time lab work was sent to confirm his diagnosis and treatment. This was not necessary this time. I certainly recommend him. He is to the point and I recommend taking a written list of concerns so all questions will be addressed.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

Bruce Paley is arrogant, unkempt and extremely unprofessional. The office was a dirty mess and he did not use soap to wash his hands. After he bragged about all the cancer he treats, he did not have me, nor my husband undress to do a body check for skin cancers, (which was the sole purpose for the visit). The girl at desk (who took our money) could not tell us the amount he charges for proceedures, she just kept saying "it depends".....

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Paley is a DCO, not an MD. His knowledge is adequate, but he is brief and blunt.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2006

Dr. Bruce H. Paley's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Orange Park, FL