Ratings for Dr. Patrick M. Foye

Orthopedic doctors in my hometown failed to take my chronic and worsening tailbone pain seriously --- one telling me to "just live with it", and another telling me "not much could be done" without even ordering an x-ray to determine the problem. Many internet searches later, I stumbled upon Dr. Foye's website and ordered his book. The book validated my complaints and gave me a solution ---- go see Dr. Foye. I flew in from out of state on a Sunday, saw Dr. Foye Monday morning, and flew back home Monday afternoon PAIN FREE for the first time in almost a year. Four months later the steroid injection and nerve block are still working and have made a huge difference in the quality of my day to day life. Dr. Foye is a gift to anyone with tailbone pain. Both personally and professionally he is very caring --- exactly the way I wish all doctors were. Dr. Foye really listens, understands and explains everything thoroughly so that you understand too. After reviewing my x-ray results, he showed me exactly what was causing my pain and recommended the shot and nerve block that have worked so well. If the pain ever returns, I will definitely fly back to New Jersey for another treatment ---he is that good.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Foye is not only a great Doctor but one who listens and is empathetic about the pain you are suffering. In my case that is chronic Coccyx (tailbone) pain. In my humble opinion his knowledge of finding the cause of your pain put's him at the top of his field. That same knowledge in turn also applies to the various ways he has of helping to rid you of that pain. I let myself suffer to the point of my coccyx pain running my life until I called Dr. Foye. If anyone has this problem don't hesitate any longer to make an appointment. His insight to coccyx pain at lest in my experience in searching for a solution is the very best.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

It's been 4 weeks since I received an injection and I am pain free!!! After 2 years of pain, I finally found Dr Foye. He is a Wizard!! He is incredibly knowledgeable and compassionate. If you are experiencing tail bone pain, run, don't walk, to see him!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr. Foye is an amazing doctor. Very patient and knowledgeable, explains everything and we left very satisfied.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I am very happy to have found Dr. Foye. It was worth traveling to NJ to see him. So thankful to know someone understands coccydynia and offers help. His compassion was so evident, he truly cares and wants to help those of us who have searched and searched for answers.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Dr. Foye is really one of a kind. I have had a tailbone issue for over 15 years, and had been told over and over again by doctors all over the country that there was nothing to do about the problem, other than sit on a donut cushion. I was fortunate to find Dr. Foye on the internet, and I highly recommend him. It really is worth traveling the distance to see him if you don't live in the New Jersey area. He is an expert on tailbone pain/coccydinia, which in itself is a unique asset since so few doctors understand the condition, but what makes Dr. Foye an outstanding doctor, more than anything, is the thoroughness of his evaluation and his willingness to listen to his patients to really understand what is going on. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for help with their coccyx pain.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Dr Foye is a great doctor who cares about his patients! He quickly figured out why I was having tailbone pain. I was in pain for almost two years, nobody around me knew why and they ignored it. I traveled 4.5 hours to see Dr Foye and I'm so glad I did. He gave me an injection and it didn't hurt much. His staff was great and his assistant had a good sense of humor. Dr Foye even sent me an email that same day. I highly recommend this doctor!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

The most amazing doctor, brilliant, compassionate, great diagnostician, excellent detective work in uncovering sources of pain , and extensive follow up report

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

I am rewriting my review of this practice since my Jan. 9, 2014 post as they have certainly made a turn around in how they respond to their patients needs. I have received a response directly from Dr. Foye, each and every time I have emailed him ( which is very rare to find these days) I do believe they were going through a rough patch of time and now do realize how it affected their patients. I am very glad to say that I do highly recommend Dr. Foye, not only for his caring bedside manner but also because his ganglion impar block actually works and I am now finally pain free.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Do not waste your time with this office. They keep you there all day and then promise to call when they get insurance approval and then never do and your repeated follow up phone calls never get returned nor do your emails. You leave there feeling like you have finally found an answer for your pain but cannot get the solution because nobody will return a call or an email.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Dr. Patrick M. Foye's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1992)