Ratings for Dr. Patrick M. Foye

Dr. Foye is an amazing doctor. Very patient and knowledgeable, explains everything and we left very satisfied.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I am very happy to have found Dr. Foye. It was worth traveling to NJ to see him. So thankful to know someone understands coccydynia and offers help. His compassion was so evident, he truly cares and wants to help those of us who have searched and searched for answers.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Dr. Foye is really one of a kind. I have had a tailbone issue for over 15 years, and had been told over and over again by doctors all over the country that there was nothing to do about the problem, other than sit on a donut cushion. I was fortunate to find Dr. Foye on the internet, and I highly recommend him. It really is worth traveling the distance to see him if you don't live in the New Jersey area. He is an expert on tailbone pain/coccydinia, which in itself is a unique asset since so few doctors understand the condition, but what makes Dr. Foye an outstanding doctor, more than anything, is the thoroughness of his evaluation and his willingness to listen to his patients to really understand what is going on. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for help with their coccyx pain.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Dr Foye is a great doctor who cares about his patients! He quickly figured out why I was having tailbone pain. I was in pain for almost two years, nobody around me knew why and they ignored it. I traveled 4.5 hours to see Dr Foye and I'm so glad I did. He gave me an injection and it didn't hurt much. His staff was great and his assistant had a good sense of humor. Dr Foye even sent me an email that same day. I highly recommend this doctor!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

The most amazing doctor, brilliant, compassionate, great diagnostician, excellent detective work in uncovering sources of pain , and extensive follow up report

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

I am rewriting my review of this practice since my Jan. 9, 2014 post as they have certainly made a turn around in how they respond to their patients needs. I have received a response directly from Dr. Foye, each and every time I have emailed him ( which is very rare to find these days) I do believe they were going through a rough patch of time and now do realize how it affected their patients. I am very glad to say that I do highly recommend Dr. Foye, not only for his caring bedside manner but also because his ganglion impar block actually works and I am now finally pain free.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Do not waste your time with this office. They keep you there all day and then promise to call when they get insurance approval and then never do and your repeated follow up phone calls never get returned nor do your emails. You leave there feeling like you have finally found an answer for your pain but cannot get the solution because nobody will return a call or an email.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

The care my daughter received at Dr Foye's office was undoubtedly the best care I have ever witnessed as a mother and a healthcare professional. We were treated with care, concern, respect and given accurate information about treatment options and continuing care. We were educated about her condition and his treatment was thorough and successful. For patients suffering with coccyx issues, Dr Foye is the answer.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr foy has a great staff! They was so helpful and the colored girl at the front desk is very plesant and so helpful. Keep up the good work! Thank you Dr. FOYE AND staff

Submitted October 11, 2012

I wish I could recommend Dr. Foye but I can't. It was like a tailbone-fixing factory at his office. There was long wait times, unpleasant people at the front desk in the xray area and when I finally saw him, after hours of waiting for every step of the way, he was impersonal and I felt like a number. I can see how he gets through a lot of patients a day, making oodles of money, but I wonder how many people actually get helped by him. Certainly some patients must be helped by the shots he gives, but what percentage? After enduring a video that lasted forever,and an impersonal interview, the treatment of shots under the xray did not decrease my pain at all. This is the kind of medical situation that makes me wish there was a law where if the treatment doesn't help you, you don't have to pay.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Dr. Patrick M. Foye's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1992)