Ratings for Dr. Kevin M. Cook

I have a chronic condition and have been seeing Dr. Cook for years. I find him extremely pleasant, warm and knowledgeable. He has gone above and beyond (e.g., taking his lunch break to do me a favor in person rather than over the phone). I have switched insurances, but have stayed with Cook because of how great he is. Unlike other people who have posted comments, I find Dr. Cook to be one of the doctors who does not think the answer is psychological.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

I saw this doctor several times. He was patient and friendly with me. He took the time to answer my questions. Unfortuntately, for one issue he ordered an expensive CT scan, then on the follow-up he admitted that he wasn't experienced in reading them to diagnose my issue. The CT scan was of no further use. If it where not for this, he would get a top rating.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2006

Tells female patients with serious conditions (such as allergies, thyroid problems) that the problem is psychological, then notes it in files so other doctors do not take complaints seriously. Orders unnecessary tests and doesn't listen to patient.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Kevin M. Cook's Credentials

• Univ Of Hi John A Burns Sch Of Med, Honolulu Hi 96822 (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Barbara, CA