Ratings for Dr. Ann Starchman

We will be seeing her for the first time tomorrow for a follow up for our very sick teenager. I can't speak directly to Dr. Starchman yet, but the comments re: staff couldn't be more wrong. We've been using this practice for approximately 19 years. The staff has always been helpful, kind, polite and professional. We are almost always able to make same day appointments with no trouble. They also have early walk ins for emergencies. If you have a true emergency, as indicated by another reviewer, why wouldn't you call ahead? If they have no openings, there are multiple urgent care clinics as well as several hospital emergency departments. It's not the doctors's OR the staff's fault if they are completely booked, and as noted, this is a busy practice. Our children especially adore the nurses who have been there as far back as they can recall, specifically Malcolm and Lydia. All of the doctors are great ( although we do favor Dr. Robinson and Dr. Masserman, and the loss of Dr, Von Conrad was tremendous. It feels like most people only bother to write reviews of they are disgruntled, so I felt it was important to offer up a counter experience.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

This doctor is vindictive. She terminate services with us because we visited their office in an emergency without appointment and the staff was inconvenienced because of this. It happened only once and the staff/office of Pediatric Associates refused to meet with us to resolve the situation.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

I recommend everyone to take a look at your doctors reviews before selecting them, Dr.Starchman staff is rude, and very unprofessional. I could not make a well check up appointment without feeling like I was on trial. I am sadden by the way people think they have the right to be rude and disrespectful to clients. I would NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone if her staff can show blatant disrespect then I can only imagine how Dr. Starchman is. Because your staff is suppose to represent you, not the other way around. So please be careful when choosing a doctor for your little angel.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

research before u see her, ask questions and brainstorm yourself, just wish she replies knowledgeably and politely, she needs to be taught EMPATHY and people skills as a DOCTOR and skills to work with pediatrics (MUST).

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

My 5 yr old went for a physical today. She's been going to this clinic for almost 3 years now and have been seen by 4 or 5 different doctors who were pretty good. This was the firt time we came across Dr. Starchman - she was rushing thru things, impatient with both myself and my daughter and did not answer my questions well. This clinic is normally busy, but the other doctors do answer my questions and most have good bedside manners. After being seen by Dr. Starchman, my husband and I do not feel comfortable with our daughter remaining a patient at this clinic. Somethings can be overlooked if the doctor is good, but it's not worth it at this clinic.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2008